Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 08-15-2003, 08:56 PM   #16
201proguide

RALMAO!!!
Old 08-16-2003, 07:32 AM   #17
greyface

f'ing Brutal !
Old 08-16-2003, 01:07 PM   #18
blue gun
BOOM

Oh.....I......SEE.....Inlet,Thats mothers milk on FS's lips not ...........
Old 08-17-2003, 09:59 PM   #19
Young-Gun

Send a message via AIM to Young-Gun
Cock's Roost.....yeah, the 1000lb tiger is the one at Underseas. they got him on the gulf side if i remember correctly. One day i hope to have balls that big.

Scuba Quest Fort Myers
Young-Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 10:11 PM   #20
Young-Gun

maybe if i could invent some sort of semi-automatic gatling speargun with a bunch of powerheads i'd have a chance...i think i'd also have to be wearin a rambo head band and a rack of .308 win mag shells across my chest... who's with me!

Scuba Quest Fort Myers
Old 08-18-2003, 06:31 PM   #21
Cock's Roost

Send a message via AIM to Cock's Roost
Young Gun-every time I go in to that shop, I just think to myself big balls very big balls. Maybe I could carry my Glock it wont cycle but will fire.
FDS- Yes you are right you are not a girl that would be insulting to females. I bet Platypus would handle your nara ass!
Old 08-18-2003, 08:28 PM   #22
f94gator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cock's Roost

FDS- Yes you are right you are not a girl that would be insulting to females. I bet Platypus would handle your nara ass!
The BALLLZZZZ!!
f94gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 11:47 PM   #23
got lungs?

1000 lb tiger

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't the tiger shot by the Pinder Bros before most of us were born. Oh yeah, how could i forget , with SLINGS also!
Old 08-18-2003, 11:55 PM   #24
fishkilla
Slayographer

Send a message via AIM to fishkilla
i heard they just wrastled the sea monster to the surface with thar bare hands and then clubbed it to death with the oars of the boat that they rowed 20 miles out to sea with. am i wrong?
Old 08-19-2003, 07:25 AM   #25
Young-Gun

No actually they just whipped out their schlongs and the tiger knew he was out-matched and just gave up.
He was actually shot by George Rockett Jr. and Mark Rackley.

Scuba Quest Fort Myers
Old 08-19-2003, 03:21 PM   #26
got lungs?

i guess that's not the one, but has anyone seen the tiger that the pinder bros shot? the first time i saw it was about 15 years ago in a small dive shop just south of Long Key. it's definitely some crazy shit.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:40 AM   #27
slingin' steel'

Re: WE are a bunch of Girls

You guys are telling me you've never hand fed or chummed in a shark while diving? If you know what your doing it's the best, but for safety reasons I don't recommend it. And yea that tiger was shot by my dad (George Rockett and mark, they were 40miles in the gulf and they shot it 4 times with a .308 powerhead, don't get any ideas though powerheads don't do shot to a shark that big really. Whats really awesome though as well as one of the most dangerous things to do is shoot a shark without a powerhead, Ive shot an 11ft tiger, not quite as big as my dads but i got it freediving with a roballen and memosub, it dragged me 5 miles and took 2 hours to tire it out and I shot it alone so it was one helll of a rush and before anyone starts hating the thing was trying to rip me apart long before I pulled the trigger. Tigers are man eaters don't let anyone tell you different. Bulls are much better either with the temper they have, one came wayyyyyyyyyyy to close to ripping my legs off when I was 14 diving Bahia Honda. And whenever me and mark chum sharks in the bulls are the first ones to get in your face.
slingin' steel' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:47 AM   #28
Megabeast

Re: WE are a bunch of Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingin' steel' View Post
You guys are telling me you've never hand fed or chummed in a shark while diving? If you know what your doing it's the best, but for safety reasons I don't recommend it. And yea that tiger was shot by my dad (George Rockett and mark, they were 40miles in the gulf and they shot it 4 times with a .308 powerhead, don't get any ideas though powerheads don't do shot to a shark that big really. Whats really awesome though as well as one of the most dangerous things to do is shoot a shark without a powerhead, Ive shot an 11ft tiger, not quite as big as my dads but i got it freediving with a roballen and memosub, it dragged me 5 miles and took 2 hours to tire it out and I shot it alone so it was one helll of a rush and before anyone starts hating the thing was trying to rip me apart long before I pulled the trigger. Tigers are man eaters don't let anyone tell you different. Bulls are much better either with the temper they have, one came wayyyyyyyyyyy to close to ripping my legs off when I was 14 diving Bahia Honda. And whenever me and mark chum sharks in the bulls are the first ones to get in your face.
This thread is from 2003.