Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2006 Tournament Archives > The 2006 Hell Divers Rodeo

The 2006 Hell Divers Rodeo This is the place to talk about the upcoming tournament, and post post tournament results and photos!

Old 06-15-2005, 08:10 PM   #16
LASeaCat
Helldivers

Re: Pictures

Couple more..........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dauzat - King Mac - 6x9.jpg
Views:	687
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	18257   Click image for larger version

Name:	What.jpg
Views:	592
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	18258  
LASeaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 09:14 AM   #17
apexpredator
Ace of Spades

LASeaCat those are some very impressive mangroves...very nice!! Are grovers that size pretty common on the rigs? What are your limits there on mangrove snapper? Do you guys also have an agregate on snapper there? I would find it hard to stay off of them enough to make it down to the rest of the stuff on the deeper parts of the rigs if I saw magroves like that.
"The most and best is known to the man who quits his bed before sunrise..who spends his days on the mountain and forests..who bears the heat and cold and hunger and thirst..for the love of nature..to visit the utmost refuge of beast and bird." Pease

Extreme Divers spearfishing club
apexpredator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 10:03 PM   #18
Stinkey Fish

Big Louis - Hey the number 5 photo I don't see one guy with a beer in his hand. What's up my brother ?
Stinkey Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 08:58 AM   #19
Louis Rossignol
HELL DIVERS

I was hung over like a Mo Fo, but I did pop the first beer that morning at 6:30AM on my way out into the lake to try to score some more points. Pig said something to me earlier, he thought he was bad ass for popping his first beer at 10:00AM. I had to tell him I had him beat.

The day we shot the tarpon, basically the day I scored all my points, that was the day I was really hung the most. The first dive of the day I made was to 200'. And when I got down there, I felt this pain in my hip. (Old Main Pass injury, I think), when I got on the boat, I was forced to drink a beer and take 2 excedrins first thing in the morning.

DISCLAIMER: "My spearfishing is entirely legal in the geographic area within which I dive. If you don't like my pictures, posts or website then don't look. I will NOT waste any more bandwidth on this board (or my valuable drinking time) to argue with you ass clowns about it".

http://www.TheRokZone.com/

http://www.HellDivers.org/
Louis Rossignol is offline   Reply With Quote