Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States A forum for the states of New York and New Jersey to better define the highly populated eastern US coast

Old 03-02-2018, 07:27 PM   #1
Bass Bandit
Stey Wet

2018 Montauk & Block Island schedule

We will be starting our dive season out of Fire Island in April with the hopes of the spring Tog season coming back like we are hearing. After that, out to Montauk and will be doing daily trips around Montauk and Block Island. The only available dates left for those trips are as follows.

June 20,21,24,25,28,29

July 1,2,4,5,6

The rest is all booked up, after we leave Montauk late July we will be back around Fire Island doing more inshore charters when weathers not ideal BUT will be focusing on as much offshore spearfishing as possible when weathers good.
*Best way to get on a offshore trip is to book with a group or put a deposit down for a day/s and fill as many spots as u can and i'll fill the rest.
for more info contact Captain Scott Troise of Bass Bandit Charters 516 446 5837 www.bassbanditcharters.com or also on Facebook and Instagram @bassbanditcharters
If your wondering what sorta fish we get inshore or offshore or how the conditions are you can check out some of the videos we have on Youtube. You can use my name or bass bandit to find our page. Cheers to 2018 & slaying some fish.

Bass Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:12 PM   #2
Striper quest

Re: 2018 Montauk & Block Island schedule

how do I reserve a spot for Monday July 2nd?
Captain?
Striper quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 11:19 AM   #3
Bass Bandit
Stey Wet

you can give me a call or text, but basically just have to put down a $50 deposit through Venmo and you're all set.
dates left are
June
20th 5 spots
24th 4 spots
25th 4 spots
28th 4 spots
29th 1 spot

July 6th 2 spots

*** if anyone has a group of at least 3 divers I will run a second trip in the afternoon on any of the days between June 20th and July 13th***
Bass Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 06:53 PM   #4
brandon cadalzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass Bandit View Post
you can give me a call or text, but basically just have to put down a $50 deposit through Venmo and you're all set.

dates left are

June

20th 5 spots

24th 4 spots

25th 4 spots

28th 4 spots

29th 1 spot

July 6th 2 spots

*** if anyone has a group of at least 3 divers I will run a second trip in the afternoon on any of the days between June 20th and July 13th***

Nino and I are chomping at the bit for July 11th!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk