Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 11-30-2017, 10:20 AM   #1
HARVESTER

Overreach much?

http://sero.nmfs.noaa.gov/fishery_bulletins/index.html

Haven't looked into regs and closure recently, so when I did this morning I wasn't surprised. Completely out of control...

It's hard to decide whether to sell a Unlimited permit, hoping something will change but it only gets worse. I recently read a paper posted by some genius at NOAA/SAFMC musing about the overall drastic reduction in fishing effort in the Southeast by commercial fishermen and recreational as well, so while the general population is being pushed out/off the water, the "regulators" keep adding agencies and growing in size. I tried to look-up recent size limits and bag limits but I found this;

http://sero.nmfs.noaa.gov/sustainabl...policy_branch/

Policy Branch? These people are parasitical tyrant wannabe control freaks. When does it stop? VMS (vessel monitoring system) was it for me, a self bought GPS tracker and video feed to stream into our benefactors. So literally, a Gov employee sitting on your boat watching you 24/7. Can you say Unconstitutional? You do know that the Easy-Pass and similar programs track you as you move state to state now right? They use the interstate commerce provision to justify warrantless surveillance. Couple years back I got a seatbelt ticket from a camera at a intersection. This shit has to stop folks.

Facebook is using facial recognition to pin your friends and relatives to you, forming circles of contacts. Why do they need to do that? They say for marketing reasons but anyone with half a brain can figure out Stazi wet dreams for themselves. Ever notice your internet searches for merchandise come up as the first adds you see on your wall (Amazon/E-Bay usually)?

The water is getting hot. Time to jump out now.
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 11:35 AM   #2
mepps1

Re: Overreach much?

It's going to keep getting worse until people stop tolerating it.

Then, there's this;
https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/hours-serv...ogging-devices

And this....
https://www.aopa.org/advocacy/advoca...roadcast-ads-b

You could get the idea that all our rulers want is to know where we're at, what we're doing, and with whom we're doing it all day every day.

I mean, you don't have anything to hide, do you?
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 11:49 AM   #3
OBLIGATED

FAA is killing general aviation.Insurance companies and dumb asses with more money than common sense(doctors in complex craft) really put the hurt on regular people getting into aviation.
Trump needs to fire and delete a bunch of government parasites.That will be one long ass tapeworm!
Old 11-30-2017, 12:08 PM   #4
HARVESTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
It's going to keep getting worse until people stop tolerating it.

Then, there's this;
https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/hours-serv...ogging-devices

And this....
https://www.aopa.org/advocacy/advoca...roadcast-ads-b

You could get the idea that all our rulers want is to know where we're at, what we're doing, and with whom we're doing it all day every day.

I mean, you don't have anything to hide, do you?
Everyone's got something to hide. Not that I have, but ever browse something and some naked kid pops up? Well you just committed a felony, Francis. Now about this whistleblower thing....

Evil abounds and somehow, it's drawn to Government employment.

On a side note, I just viewed a Supervisor-level G employment opportunity that specifically stipulated private interests need not apply as the position is only open to current G employees... Now isn't that just special.

I blame the idiots who manufacture the surveillance stuff as well, lucratively paid by Gov. They must know the potential for abuse, yet they provide Tyrants with the tools necessary to do harm to their countrymen. Many of these contract stipulate secrecy which is a red flag in itself.
Old 11-30-2017, 12:12 PM   #5
HARVESTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
FAA is killing general aviation.Insurance companies and dumb asses with more money than common sense(doctors in complex craft) really put the hurt on regular people getting into aviation.
Trump needs to fire and delete a bunch of government parasites.That will be one long ass tapeworm!
The sky, water and land are theirs, they just have to be sneaky and careful when stealing those things don't ya know.
Old 11-30-2017, 12:26 PM   #6
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARVESTER View Post
The sky, water and land are theirs, they just have to be sneaky and careful when stealing those things don't ya know.
"We the people".I have no issue with laws or rules for safety or conservation.I have issues with bullshit made up in the name of safety or conservation to benefit a few or for power hungry parasites.
Wonder how cocky they will be when their info is exposed to the peasants?Home address,phone numbers to work and home,known associates and their numbers.Peasants showing up at their meetings and DEMANDING accountability.If they can be voted out then fire them!