Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 04-17-2018, 05:00 AM   #1
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Aliens, just a curious question.

Have been reading and listening to some interesting stuff. Book called "Hybrid humans" has got my interest. Just curious who believes or thinks what about alien visits. I personally have no doubt life exist elsewhere, but have they been here?

1 Do you think they have been here. If so, why?
2 Do you think they are here living among us?
3 Do you believe in abductions for alien science?

My answers,
1 Probably, Way to many ancient drawing of life forms and buildings that are just too hard to explain.
2 I don't think so??
3 Maybe, need to do more study and reading.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:03 AM   #2
HARVESTER

Re: Aliens, just a curious question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
Have been reading and listening to some interesting stuff. Book called "Hybrid humans" has got my interest. Just curious who believes or thinks what about alien visits. I personally have no doubt life exist elsewhere, but have they been here?

My answers,
1 Probably, Way to many ancient drawing of life forms and buildings that are just too hard to explain.
2 I don't think so??
3 Maybe, need to do more study and reading.
Like you, I find it hard to believe that life does not exists elsewhere. Most likely life from other worlds would be vastly different, depending on the planets environment and ecology. If you throw religion into the mix, it gets even more complicated depending on interpretation.

Now have we been visited? Our lives a so little in terms of time, one cannot say that because I haven't seen anything it cannot be.
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:32 PM   #3
OBLIGATED

I guess its possible.I think most UFO sightings are satellites,shooting stars and the rest are military aircraft.
I had a neighbor that when he got a little hammered by the camp fire would start talking about being probed by aliens.That was our clue to call it a night.Nice guy but he did way too many tabs and shrooms.
Old 04-17-2018, 03:47 PM   #4
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

[quote=HARVESTER;2166269] If you throw religion into the mix, it gets even more complicated depending on interpretation. QUOTE]

Yes it does, however the writer of the book is a very religious person according to the speaker I was listening too. I plan on reading the book just for their interpretation of some of our history. They mention I think four distinctly different aliens who have at one time or another settled here and actually done battle here. All of this is somewhat documented by drawing of different hybrid human life forms. Again, its their interpretation.

Never really been interested in this stuff but I am somewhat interested in the theories....might just change my avatar to Mulder or maybe Scully.
Old 04-17-2018, 04:54 PM   #5
Sweet Tooth

If aliens were here and built the pyramids (or fill in the blank), why have we NEVER found an alien hammer, screwdriver, tape measure, etc?
Sure, we have pictures of humanoids from ancient cultures; cultures that also left pictures of dragons, minotaurs, hydras, and a ton of other stuff any collection of red blooded six year old boys would come up with in an afternoon if you gave them a bucket of crayons and some butcher paper.
I don't see anything remotely conclusive.
Sweet Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:01 PM   #6
HARVESTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
If aliens were here and built the pyramids (or fill in the blank), why have we NEVER found an alien hammer, screwdriver, tape measure, etc?
Sure, we have pictures of humanoids from ancient cultures; cultures that also left pictures of dragons, minotaurs, hydras, and a ton of other stuff any collection of red blooded six year old boys would come up with in an afternoon if you gave them a bucket of crayons and some butcher paper.
Good points. It's just a little hard for me, with all the universe that's infinite in my view, to be devoid of life. God ultimately has that answer...
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:56 PM   #7
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:

I don't think anyone has, some think they have, and that's fine, they have their theories.
I am just exploring the possibility out of curiosity.
I spend a lot of time on planes and need to read something.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:00 AM   #8
techwiz44

Quote:

According to studies of the Metallurgical Institute of Columbia, the inside handle underwent the process of carbonization, the head of the hammer was built with an iron purity only achievable with modern-day technology. According to analysis, the head of the hammer consists of 97 pure iron, 2 percent chlorine, and 1 percent sulfur.

This curious artifact was discovered in the city of London, Texas, USA, in 1934. The hammer appeared embedded inside a rock and since its discovery, there have been many theories about its origin, and most importantly its incredible age. So how did the hammer end up embedded inside the rock?

So how did the hammer end up embedded inside the rock?

https://ancient-code.com/the-400-mil...ar-old-hammer/

Protecting the US borders is LAWFULL- not racist.
Fabricating lies and passing it off as news is dishonest and corrupt and not worthy of protection.
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:55 AM   #9
JetBoy

1. If they’ve been here, it’s probably so the kids could use the bathroom. Earth, in the big scheme of things, would be considered as a remote Stuckey’s Pecan Kitchen. While not having actually sold a pecan log since 1960 the owners still insist on clean restrooms.

2. Likely. I cite the entire population of the Washington D.C., Hollywood, CA, and Yankton, SD zip codes as exhibit 1.

3. If you mean do I have a problem with abductions, see above. Anyone from any of these zip codes would be on the list for me.
JetBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 01:33 PM   #10
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

[quote=JetBoy;2166377]While not having actually sold a pecan log since 1960 the owners still insist on clean restrooms.
QUOTE]

But have you passed a pecan log since then?
Old 04-19-2018, 01:56 PM   #11
JetBoy

[quote=riplipper;2166484]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBoy View Post
While not having actually sold a pecan log since 1960 the owners still insist on clean restrooms.
QUOTE]

But have you passed a pecan log since then?
It may still be kicking around in there!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
JetBoy is offline   Reply With Quote