Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 09:23 PM   #1
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

JFK assasination

These are a couple videos I ran across while viewing others that weren't really dealing with his assassination. Personally, I've never looked into the JFK assassination in much detail. I was wondering if anybody has and can quickly dismiss these videos...just curious. I've never seen these before.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...84395481454022

The driver did the second shot? It seems plausible due to the damage to kennedy's head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spG22sX2I2I
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:16 PM   #2
Bill McIntyre

Re: JFK assasination

Oh Jesus!

I guess I should just be surprised that it took you so long to get to the original conspiracy theory.

Is there a special search term, or do you find all this stuff by just Googling "conspiracy?"
Bill McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:52 PM   #3
smartin

Bill,
Did you ever consider that your over the top, automatic debunk mode may be just as irrational as the convictions of the die hard conspiracy theorist?
smartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:30 AM   #4
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
Oh Jesus!

I guess I should just be surprised that it took you so long to get to the original conspiracy theory.

Is there a special search term, or do you find all this stuff by just Googling "conspiracy?"
Bill, your such a tool for the gov't. You would've made a good officer in Hitler's Army...blind loyalty.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
Old 02-12-2009, 08:46 AM   #5
bgbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
Oh Jesus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Bill, your such a tool for the gov't. You would've made a good officer in Hitler's Army...blind loyalty.
Marcus,

The 1st person to use the Hitler analogy loses the debate, I think it is pretty sad that you would use that in regards to Billy Mac.

I don't agree with him on most things, but IMO he is not a tool for the government, haven't you read any of his posts in regards to Bush 43 or the Republicans???

Billy Mac may now be a tool for the big "O" though.

You really should quit smoking so much crack and meth, it is making you paranoid.
bgbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:54 AM   #6
Marcus

My bad, maybe I should've used Stalin instead. Then I wouldn't lose the debate.
Yes, Bill was very vocal when GW was in office because he didn't agree with him about going into Iraq. I should've called him a wacko when he said he didn't agree with GW that there were WMDs in Iraq. I wonder what he'll say when Obama keeps the troops in Iraq.

So I guess, if that Hitler..oops, I meant Stalin..was never proven to have created atrocities, then I would be smoking crack and meth if I posted evidence for discussion on this board?

SO...did you or Bill even view the videos. Have you seen them before? Do you think questioning your Gov't is unpatriotic?
The gov't would never do anything that wasn't in the best interest of the people...like try to take away your right to own guns...would they? That's just crazy talk, eh?

Are all the people who watched JFK the movie smoking crack?

Last edited by Marcus; 02-12-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:58 PM   #7
jadairiii

Quote:
These are a couple videos I ran across while viewing others that weren't really dealing with his assassination. Personally, I've never looked into the JFK assassination in much detail. I was wondering if anybody has and can quickly dismiss these videos...just curious. I've never seen these before.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...84395481454022

The driver did the second shot? It seems plausible due to the damage to kennedy's head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spG22sX2I2I
First video, one can not view it with how the SS protects POTUS' today. If you are going to actually look at this video for a conspiracy, you will have to find all the videos available prior to that day to see what the SOP was for the SS, JFK, Eisenhower, and even Truman. Without that you're just jerking off, you are drawing a conclusion in a vacuum.

Second video, my guess would be that John Connelly may have noticed the driver turning around and popping a cap in JFK's head or at the very least a few civilian witnesses? Just a thought.

Also ask yourself why whack JFK, the common conspiracy is by the Cubans/CIA for the Cuban fiasco (Mafia/Bay of Pigs). Now if the CIA/Mafia could pull off the kill of the century (remember that we all found out about Guatemala and Iran) why did they fail so miserably trying to whack Castro for the last 50 years? With the power and control associated with people capable of killing a president and keeping it secret, why not just kill the guy who caused all the problems in the first place?

Before you buy in to any conspiracy, you first must ask yourself, what is the motivation for the “act”, would there be cheaper/simpler alternatives to achieve the goal, and have the "actors" ever been able to achieve the same or similar results. None of the conspiracies I have ever read can hold up under those 3 simple questions, unless you are predisposed to believe the conspiracy.

You are accusing a Government of being able to pull off a JFK killing or 911 that failed miserably and if full public view at Waco and Ruby Ridge. There is a HUGE disconnect in competency.

John
jadairiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #8
Prater
Steven

Send a message via AIM to Prater Send a message via Yahoo to Prater

Give it up Marcus,

We all know it was Aristotle Sokratis Onassis that planned the whole thing. After meeting Jackie on one of his yachts in August of '63 he just had to have her...
Prater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #9
bgbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prater View Post
Give it up Marcus,

We all know it was Aristotle Sokratis Onassis that planned the whole thing. After meeting Jackie on one of his yachts in August of '63 he just had to have her...

That is the best scenario I have heard so far.
bgbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #10
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prater View Post
Give it up Marcus,

You might have something there. But this is the motive I was thinking of...
http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/pres.htm

That was why he made this speech? http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...62559138481080
Old 02-12-2009, 02:45 PM   #11
mjacobs

Send a message via AIM to mjacobs

I've read a number of books on the JFK assasination. Most of them eventually wind up flawed in some way, but I did enjoy Mafia Kingfish by a guy named Davis. Anybody else read it?

http://www.amazon.com/Mafia-Kingfish.../dp/0451164180

Mark
mjacobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:52 PM   #12
JDC 92
dirty water diver

im sorry, i just cant take anything up here serious with that damn dog raping the pink panther
Old 02-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #13
jadairiii

Quote:
You might have something there. But this is the motive I was thinking of...
http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/pres.htm

That was why he made this speech? http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...62559138481080
So we have international bankers/Federal Reserve that decide to “hit” JFK. So these highly intelligent men to whom money is no object decide the BEST way to do the hit is to have a third party hire 2 gunmen, one of which is a dyslexic, 9th grade drop-out, Marxist, ex-Marine radio operator with a criminal back-ground who lived in the USSR. Involve at least one Secret Service agent, hire a strip club owner to kill one of the gunmen after the hit (and possibly hire another hit man to poison him in jail), and do the hit during a motorcade with the target (JFK) traveling in a moving vehicle surrounded by press cameras and on-lookers, with cameras. Now that is a plan, what could possibly go wrong?

John
jadairiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #14
BigMako
Keith Simmons

JEEZ, Everyone knows it was the Giancana family because of his assh--e brother proclaiming his first agenda as Attorney General was to wipe out organized crime. Wonder how he thought his brother got elected.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:53 PM   #15
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadairiii View Post
So we have international bankers/Federal Reserve that decide to “hit” JFK. So these highly intelligent men to whom money is no object decide the BEST way to do the hit is to have a third party hire 2 gunmen, one of which is a dyslexic, 9th grade drop-out, Marxist, ex-Marine radio operator with a criminal back-ground who lived in the USSR. Involve at least one Secret Service agent, hire a strip club owner to kill one of the gunmen after the hit (and possibly hire another hit man to poison him in jail), and do the hit during a motorcade with the target (JFK) traveling in a moving vehicle surrounded by press cameras and on-lookers, with cameras. Now that is a plan, what could possibly go wrong?

John
The first shot?