Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing

Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing Post here to discuss regional action or issues about spearing on Florida's Gulfcoast.

Old 10-21-2016, 09:32 PM   #16
TBSC2015
Reload,Shoot,Reload,shoot

Re: My Carbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by triponempa View Post
I hope you weren't poaching- it was you who clearly told a story of shooting your black with the long story - then you typed the third from last sentence- "I watched Matt shoot his first black a minute later about 8 lbs. Myself Matt, and Cameron EACH shot a COUPLE smaller blacks" this was what you typed .
Either you meant to put it another way- or you were poaching.
You typed it.
So to recap - you told the detailed story about the nice black you got - then said each of you shot a couple smaller blacks.
I'm sure you are really a tough guy - despite what your pics would suggest - so I definatly don't want you mad at me- but you clearly said what you said- and it sounds like you each shot a couple smaller blacks- AFTER shooting your first one. It was either a typo or you don't know the rules. Either way- I will be the bad guy for calling it out- ID care if you like it. I live here.
Poach your own waters and I won't say a word.
You shoot commercial too huh? never got a black before though? hmmmmm
I'm sorry you decided to look at my post with jealousy or hate, that's obvious. There was 5 shooters on the boat, 3 were shot off one spot with 4 divers, and I shot another the next day elsewhere.
You seem like a washed up shooter who couldn't cut it w the real shooters, being you can't make a living doing it. I know many who make it happen all year long shooting fish. Please don't try to rain on someone's parade or bash someone's post with some garbage you expressed.
TBSC2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 09:45 PM   #17
triponempa
internet troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey2112 View Post
The internet is horrible for reading comprehension. I know Brent and am related to him. He is one of the most responsible stewards of the ocean I've ever met. You are wrong here. I know you didn't intend to be confrontational or a dick, based on the facts as you saw them, and I agree it could be read the way you did. But you are wrong here. Let it drop, please.

I appreciate your passion here, and you are right to be upset by poachers, but Brent and his friends are not your enemy.
It's all good - I don't really agree with the new limits - but to live in a place where people come to visit and shit all over it- gets old.
I guarantee if you made your living on the water in the keys and you read this post - you would likely feel the same way.
I actually enjoyed the story until I read it the second time and caught the statement -" EACH got a COUPLE smaller blacks" idk how that is supposed to read - but I took it to mean thay each got a couple smaller blacks - even the word "smaller" - leads the reader to believe that the other blacks they shot were smaller than the ones in the original story- right? otherwise what were they SMALLER than?
I will not respond or type any more on the subject- it's over for me.
I said my piece.
triponempa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 09:59 PM   #18
TBSC2015
Reload,Shoot,Reload,shoot

Quote:
It's all good - I don't really agree with the new limits - but to live in a place where people come to visit and shit all over it- gets old.
I guarantee if you made your living on the water in the keys and you read this post - you would likely feel the same way.
I actually enjoyed the story until I read it the second time and caught the statement -" EACH got a COUPLE smaller blacks" idk how that is supposed to read - but I took it to mean thay each got a couple smaller blacks - even the word "smaller" - leads the reader to believe that the other blacks they shot were smaller than the ones in the original story- right? otherwise what were they SMALLER than?
I will not respond or type any more on the subject- it's over for me.
I said my piece.
3 grouper were brought in on one day by 3 different shooters. 1 grouper was brought in another day. Sorry for the lack of detail. Do you read posts to just bash, or try to pound your chest? Lol I just find it comical you looked at it that way.
Grow a pair, dive harder than most, be smart, and teach people what you learn to make them better divers. That was the whole intension of me even posting this to begin with. Did you even realize that? There's so many spearos on this forum who want to learn something by reading posts. If I can teach someone how to freeshaft a fish, I will some way or another. Be positive!
TBSC2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 06:54 PM   #19
kmoose
Team Headhunter

Quote:
I hope you weren't poaching- it was you who clearly told a story of shooting your black with the long story - then you typed the third from last sentence- "I watched Matt shoot his first black a minute later about 8 lbs. Myself Matt, and Cameron EACH shot a COUPLE smaller blacks" this was what you typed .
You typed it.
So to recap - you told the detailed story about the nice black you got - then said each of you shot a couple smaller blacks.
I'm sure you are really a tough guy - despite what your pics would suggest - so I definatly don't want you mad at me- but you clearly said what you said- and it sounds like you each shot a couple smaller blacks- AFTER shooting your first one. It was either a typo or you don't know the rules.
I will apoligize for the hog comment- it was baseless and over the top.- But the multiple blacks IDK.

If it WAS a typo - it was YOUR typo- not mine. If you were poaching - then you deserve to be called out for putting it out there like that.-" Each got a couple smaller blacks" how does that read to you?
Either way- I will be the bad guy for calling it out- ID care if you like it. I live here.
**** you too poacher .
If you had suspicions you could have asked a question or sent a PM for clearification but instead you made an assumption and a pretty big ass of yourself. I think your real issue with this is that you are taking the stereotypical "Conch" attitude regarding visitors shooting "your" fish.

Funny thing with you complaining about Lee...... You sound exactly like him. You related?
Old 10-24-2016, 12:48 PM   #20
Mobile Diver

Nice job on your first black.
305 849 0866
Mobile Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 08:42 AM   #21
missionmagnet

Quote:
You typed it.
I'm sure you are really a tough guy - despite what your pics would suggest - so I definatly don't want you mad at me- but you clearly said what you said- and it sounds like you each shot a couple smaller blacks- AFTER shooting your first one. It was either a typo or you don't know the rules.
I will apoligize for the hog comment- it was baseless and over the top.- But the multiple blacks IDK.

If it WAS a typo - it was YOUR typo- not mine. If you were poaching - then you deserve to be called out for putting it out there like that.-" Each got a couple smaller blacks" how does that read to you?
Either way- I will be the bad guy for calling it out- ID care if you like it. I live here.
**** you too poacher .
Could you be any more of an assumptive prick?! Why don't you get a warrant issued for his phone and everything else since you have so much concrete evidence that he is the raper of your Reef. What you actually accomplished by playing judge, jury, and executioner on this guys thread is to solidify the disdain mentioned above of the "Conch" attitude and that everything South of Homestead is yours, therefore you can go around playing Environmental Justice Warrior making yourself feel good by shitting on someone who is trying to share their memorable experience. Congrats on your first Black, and here's to many more tasty "Barely Legal" fish. triponempa, you get asshole of the day, beat your face.
missionmagnet is offline   Reply With Quote