Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Off Topic Area

Off Topic Area Enjoy a virtual beer at the bar, and talk about anything else on your mind that may not pertain to spearfishing.

Old 05-31-2018, 05:23 PM   #1
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Madam Pele is on her period

"Hotter And Faster" Lava Spreading Across Hawaii, Dramatic Footage Shows Evacuation, Devastation

Shooting lava 200' in the air. Amazing. Nobody knows when she'll stop. It had to have taken a very long eruption time to form those islands. It's curious how this coincides w/ the solar minimum that's started. The same thing that's created the xtra cold winter this year, from the research I've read.
https://youtu.be/VZXtEpFWpFA
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 11:54 AM   #2
OBLIGATED

Re: Madam Pele is on her period

Guess they wont be worrying about that sunscreen law
Old 06-01-2018, 12:19 PM   #3
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Guess they wont be worrying about that sunscreen law
Yea, right, huh! Geeez.

"Heed Evacuation Order Or Face Arrest" - Hawaii Eruption Begins More Violent Phase
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
Old 06-03-2018, 08:23 PM   #4
Marcus

Cool footage. All this coincides with the solar minimum, and perhaps the flipping of the magnetic poles. Research for yourself. I'm not going to spoon feed you. Being a study of history will. It's happened before. Shit's blowing up, yo.

Several Dead And Missing After Explosive Volcano Eruption In Guatemala
Old 06-03-2018, 09:36 PM   #5
Marcus

This has intrigued me further...the solar minimum and all...it has made me ponder on the perfection of this natural closed looped control system. It is that. Otherwise, we wouldn't be here. I wish I could make that period bigger.
The beauty and perfection of it all is astounding. It's billions of years in the making. It really begs the question of creation or not.
I recall a question from my father when I was younger as to how such an enormous tree can grow and yet there's no indention in the ground from which it grew from. The Sun. The Sun provides all that energy into matter. How wondrous this closed loop system we live in. You can NOT harm it. It's a perfect system that will always prevail...if'n the Sun doesn't extinguish. IMO, the prevalence of recent volcanoes and the solar minimum is connected.
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/2003ESASP.535..393S
Old 06-05-2018, 04:03 PM   #6
Marcus

Wow, some amazing footage here. Solar minimum folks. It's going to get more crazy than this.

"No Survivors": Guatemala Volcano Buries Entire Village, 65 Dead After Violent Eruption Spews Rivers Of Hot Lava
Old 06-18-2018, 09:00 AM   #7
Marcus

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ulRMC_1529191802