Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Market Place > Member Items

Member Items This area is for members to list stuff they want to sell. This is not for retail sales.

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 07:06 PM   #16
armandoz
cUban MissLe!

Re: Greg Bartlett (kelpassassin) I am still waiting on my mask!!!

lol this is ridiculous this guy is a POS. I don't care to know the details but the point is he charged these guys for a product and used their money for his own personal pleasure now he can't ship those products out because he is tight on money.

This guy has seriously no regard for others.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #17
maidendeth13
SLO Cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbedgamer View Post
Greg is actually a great guy and has helped me alot on becoming a better diver. He had to travel last minute and thats why he could not ship. He is also having money problems, thats why he cannot pay you back right away...
That's cool. I don't think he was traveling last minute though. the impression I got as to where he went is somewhere different. I am not completely sure so I am not going to post my guess as to where he was online. Also it is $6 dollars, I don't know anybody that strapped for cash including my broke ass roommate who lost my slip tip originally. I told him if he truly can't afford to pay me then I'd just like to see a bank statement showing a balance of less than $6, he said something along the lines of "I don't have to show you sh*t". I can afford a $6 hit, but it's the idea that he's taking money from people and not following through on his end of the commitment that bothers me.

My Gun Build
Old 11-15-2010, 07:29 PM   #18
StoneDaFish
The Dorado

Send a message via AIM to StoneDaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidendeth13 View Post
That's cool. I don't think he was traveling last minute though. the impression I got as to where he went is somewhere different. I am not completely sure so I am not going to post my guess as to where he was online. Also it is $6 dollars, I don't know anybody that strapped for cash including my broke ass roommate who lost my slip tip originally. I told him if he truly can't afford to pay me then I'd just like to see a bank statement showing a balance of less than $6, he said something along the lines of "I don't have to show you sh*t". I can afford a $6 hit, but it's the idea that he's taking money from people and not following through on his end of the commitment that bothers me.
well i dont know the exactly about this, but i know he has some money issues, and that he has been cool with me and really helped me become a better diver.

Shoot me an email if you ever need a dive buddy.stonedafish@gmail.com
Old 11-15-2010, 08:22 PM   #19
kelpassasin

Finally! Im glad I can get back and explain this whole ordeal.

Everything I have read so far has made me laugh. Not one person yet besides mermaidgirl has known what they were talking about. That figures for this group.

1.To start off let me apologize for being M.I.A. ..Its nobody's buisness where I was but I was going through something difficult and was disposed of at the moment. No phone and no computer, no exceptions.

2. CThilburg (the mask) and I have spoken on the phone and have straightened everything out. He is an understanding guy and behaved very maturely for the situation at hand. Thanks Chris! Times are hard.

3.Gavin or 'Maidendeth' acted like a little girl, leaving me messages and messages. It wasnt the messages I thought were girl-ish, it was him calling my phone a thousand times over 10 dollars! When he finally reached me, he had a tone in his voice that rang to the sound of a different beat. I get it and I need to set it straight, but 10 bucks! Im a man of my word and will get you what you pay for. I got angry at him because he interrogated me about the 6 bucks i dont have right now and needed a full report why(not to mention his threat to keep calling me over and over until I go crazy). Its not your buisness you weird little Pr*ck and frankly you shouldnt be willing to trash someones reputation on the board without knowing details.

Im sure I will get loads of comments on here about this, and most of you are my friends but I dont care what is said after this. Im just trying to set this whole misunderstanding straight.

To my friends who stuck up for me: your are too valuable to me and thank you truly!

To those who understand, thank you. To those who talk without thinking, thank you too. bye
Old 11-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #20
tailsurfer

TWISTS!!!

btw, armandoz go fist pump somewhere else guido!
Old 11-15-2010, 09:03 PM   #21
Sean E
Is it paddy time yet?

Old 11-15-2010, 09:05 PM   #22
maidendeth13
SLO Cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelpassasin View Post

Everything I have read so far has made me laugh. Not one person yet besides mermaidgirl has known what they were talking about. That figures for this group.

1.To start off let me apologize for being M.I.A. ..Its nobody's buisness where I was but I was going through something difficult and was disposed of at the moment. No phone and no computer, no exceptions.

2. CThilburg (the mask) and I have spoken on the phone and have straightened everything out. He is an understanding guy and behaved very maturely for the situation at hand. Thanks Chris! Times are hard.

3.Gavin or 'Maidendeth' acted like a little girl, leaving me messages and messages. It wasnt the messages I thought were girl-ish, it was him calling my phone a thousand times over 10 dollars! When he finally reached me, he had a tone in his voice that rang to the sound of a different beat. I get it and I need to set it straight, but 10 bucks! Im a man of my word and will get you what you pay for. I got angry at him because he interrogated me about the 6 bucks i dont have right now and needed a full report why(not to mention his threat to keep calling me over and over until I go crazy). Its not your buisness you weird little Pr*ck and frankly you shouldnt be willing to trash someones reputation on the board without knowing details.

Im sure I will get loads of comments on here about this, and most of you are my friends but I dont care what is said after this. Im just trying to set this whole misunderstanding straight.

To my friends who stuck up for me: your are too valuable to me and thank you truly!

To those who understand, thank you. To those who talk without thinking, thank you too. bye

Still waiting for an explanation actually... saying you were MIA is not really a valid excuse since I'm skeptical to believe much you tell me.

I'm sorry I was trying to get the tip in time to actually use it before I get surgery and am outta the water for a bit. Maybe you didn't know all my circumstances either. I'm having surgery on my ankle next tuesday and probably won't be able to dive for a few months.

I did not interrogate you.

Threatening to call you to ask about my money is a little better than you threatening to come up to my house.

You trashed your own reputation when you bailed on Chris and I without sending us the gear and then acted like a jackass on the phone.

I don't think this needs to be a public discussion anymore. People can make their own decision based on what they read here now that they have your side of the story (which says that you were M.I.A. and nothing more). I suppose we're supposed to take your word for it, but until you set things straight I don't value that as much. Now that we have your attention maybe PM me with your complaints, threats, and insults and let people go back to selling stuff in here. This thread has (mostly) served its purpose.

For the record I do believe that you were out of contact for awhile, I have speculations as to why but I'm not going to post my guesses here as it's irrelevant. However I shouldn't have had to block my number to get ahold of you once you were back in contact.

Gavin

Maybe a Mod can lock this now? It got your attention finally and people have both sides of the story now to make their own decisions.

edit: quoted his whole post rather than part of it

My Gun Build

Last edited by maidendeth13; 11-15-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:05 PM   #23
BenSpearing

I do know that I would not order anything from Kelpassasin now. You may be a nice guy personally, I don't know, but when I make a business transaction with someone, I expect them to do business with me in a timely and professional manner. I don't care if I spent $1 or $1000. If my purchase will be delayed, it is the responsibility of the seller to notify me. If a refund option is available and I ask for it, I should get it. The money I sent you for the product shouldn't be spent till I have the product. If you can't accomplish that simple, basic stuff, then you shouldn't be selling anything. I won't comment on the attitude stuff because I don't know anything about what actually happened that way.
The main point, if I order I product, I should get it in a timely manner. If I don't get it in a timely manner, I should get an explanation or my money back. It is really that simple.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:09 PM   #24
BenSpearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsurfer View Post
TWISTS!!!

Guido is a slang term for Italians. Armandoz states he is Cuban. If you're going to insult someone, you've got to use an insult that applies to that person. Armandoz just pointed out it was a bad business deal...and since the customer paid for the product, the bad stuff comes from the seller.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #25
Mr Paul
Queerboard Kook

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenSpearing View Post
Guido is a slang term for Italians. Armandoz states he is Cuban. If you're going to insult someone, you've got to use an inult that applies to that person. Armandoz just pointed out it was a bad business deal...and since the customer paid for the product, the bad stuff comes from the seller.
Good eye Ben, i like you already.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #26
Sean E
Is it paddy time yet?

Easy on the special needs kids, guys.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:15 PM   #27
chowderpuff
Lord of the Lings

It's bro-time!

Old 11-16-2010, 12:40 AM   #28
WESTBURY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelpassasin View Post

I love how YOU owe the guy money and to YOU, it's "all a misunderstanding".
I'd be calling your sorry ass over the money too. Are you telling us that you are so broke, you don't have 6 bucks? Hilarious. That's the value you place on your reputation?

BTW, Your doing a pretty good job at trashing your own reputation.

Old 11-16-2010, 12:50 AM   #29
armandoz
cUban MissLe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsurfer View Post
TWISTS!!!

where did this guy come from! fist pump huh! you must have been hurt by a guido in your life buddy next time call me a rafter or something more to terms with my country of origin plz

you made yourself a without doing much!

enough said, you lady's got your issues solved! learn from this experience!

note to self: buy new gear from now on!

Ben thanks, but this guy takes his own self down for the count.

Last edited by armandoz; 11-16-2010 at 01:01 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:31 AM   #30
U/C Spearo
Formerly BNERAP

I can't believe it's already winter !!!!!

Closed Thread