Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Old 06-02-2013, 12:43 AM   #16
mainphrame

Location: Your so called secret spots and places your momma wont let you go to!
Re: Have boat...need passengers! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
Come on guys. Mainphrame is a complete dipshit, but we can't make him a project.

This is a perfect example. Someone new posts a thread, and we immediately **** it up with references to mainphrame.

When we do that, we let him take over the board even when he isn't posting in the thread.

If he posts and you can't resist, then answer him. But don't screw up everyone else's threads by dragging him into it. You're just giving him power that he doesn't deserve.
Hey old timer lets do this or is it way past your bedtime! We need one person to dive with us tommorrow. I will show you up in a matter of minutes. You choose your spots and i will do the same, are you all talk or all game! Lets settle this NOW!
mainphrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:56 AM   #17
toptuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainphrame View Post
Hey old timer lets do this or is it way past your bedtime! We need one person to dive with us tommorrow. I will show you up in a matter of minutes. You choose your spots and i will do the same, are you all talk or all game! Lets settle this NOW!
Lets just settle this right here. If one person even thinks you stand a chance against Bill I would be ****ing surprised.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:14 AM   #18
Barnacles
Goosenecked Clam Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Yard-Sale Josh" View Post
I will pull the hell out of your anchor in another 29 days when I'm back in malibu.
Been H&L for a long time and diving for a bit. Love killing me some reds or lings then shooting yellows or the other way around
lets do gang bang this shit. put kyle and myself on your boat and your gaurenteed loose women, cold beer and dead fish.
Barnacles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:16 AM   #19
Barnacles
Goosenecked Clam Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
Come on guys. Mainphrame is a complete dipshit, but we can't make him a project.

This is a perfect example. Someone new posts a thread, and we immediately **** it up with references to mainphrame.

When we do that, we let him take over the board even when he isn't posting in the thread.

If he posts and you can't resist, then answer him. But don't screw up everyone else's threads by dragging him into it. You're just giving him power that he doesn't deserve.
after 40,000 posts, this is your best one yet
Barnacles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:34 AM   #20
"Yard-Sale Josh"
Kyle Porker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
lets do gang bang this shit. put kyle and myself on your boat and your gaurenteed loose women, cold beer and dead fish.
pretty much this
"Yard-Sale Josh" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #21
mokaction
Larry Caragay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphthehalibut View Post
Plus one on mainphrame. Just be sure to file a float plan with the Coast Guard before you leave
Your killing me ralph.. LOL.. I only wish I had the experience that mainphrame has.

I would rather be a has been then a never was!!
mokaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #22
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainphrame View Post
I don't quite know what to say, but I'll try anyway.

Lets assume you were starting at 0600. All I'd have to do it is get up at 0200 to start a 3-hour drive to Ventura so I could dive out of an inflatable with an obnoxious asshole. Sure, that sounds like a lot more fun than staying home and diving out of my own boat with my own friends. Are you nucking futts? Don't bother to answer that.

But aside from the drive, I don't do this stuff for competition. Just about everyone I dive with can dive deeper and stay down longer, and I want it that way. I'm not about to risk my life diving with a chest-beating punk who is trying to pretend he is a diver in order to compensate for some deep-seated feeling of inadequacy.

unabonka is right- we need a DSM.

To the OP- sorry that I'm disregarding my own advice about screwing up your thread, but I'm afraid it was already done. At least you seem to have had responses from real divers in spite of the derail.

Last edited by Bill McIntyre; 06-02-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Bill McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #23
mokaction
Larry Caragay

Bill. who is this mainphrame guy?? is that really tommy7???

I would rather be a has been then a never was!!
mokaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #24
Mike Eberhardt
Colonel

Awesome offer! Props TJ.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #25
CPoly

Back to the original post I live in Ventura and am always down to split some gas. Hit me up if you're looking for an extra when you launch out of channel islands.

Kevin
CPoly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #26
WOODY LB

bummed out on the Drama .WHY¿
WOODY LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:53 AM   #27
ediggity

Hey there... Welcome to the boards. I live in Granada Hills and have my own boat as well. Would be happy to join you on your boat or have you on mine. I've dove with a few guys from the boards and almost all have been positive experiences... So don't let the random comments get you down or discourage you. There is still a lot to learn from this place... And some quality people as well.

I'm traveling a ton for work right now, but that should be wrapped up by the end of June. PM me if you need a diver or two...

Edwin
ediggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:28 AM   #28
standish
Fishy shaft

I am pretty far off in SLO, but I really have not been able to experience any boat diving and am moving up north inland in August. So I would love to come down and dive with you all. I'll throw in on gas and any deckhanding needed. I am off until summer courses begin, so my schedule is pretty open. Thanks for the offer, let me know!
Dave
Old 06-04-2013, 01:37 AM   #29
maguimaraes
Marcelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ediggity View Post
Hey there... Welcome to the boards. I live in Granada Hills and have my own boat as well. Would be happy to join you on your boat or have you on mine. I've dove with a few guys from the boards and almost all have been positive experiences... So don't let the random comments get you down or discourage you. There is still a lot to learn from this place... And some quality people as well.

I'm traveling a ton for work right now, but that should be wrapped up by the end of June. PM me if you need a diver or two...

Edwin
Hey Edwin, nice to hear from you man, don't let work get too much in the way of fun, it's not good for your health!

(bringing it back on topic) TJBROWN82, great offer, thank you!
Old 06-04-2013, 12:09 PM   #30
stealthspear

Hi,
My friend and I are new to spearfishing and are eager to learn. We live in the San Fernando Valley, and we would gladly help with expenses and boat help. My phone number is 8184452296.
Thanks,
Didier
stealthspear is offline   Reply With Quote