Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing > California Fisheries Regulations and Science (MLPA & MPA)

California Fisheries Regulations and Science (MLPA & MPA) Here is a dedicated forum for the extremely important MLPA & MPA process

Old 07-06-2015, 12:08 PM   #1
Bava

Moving to San Diego

Hey, I am currently in Hawaii and will be moving back to San Diego next month I'm looking for people to dive with and trying to find some dive spots. Send me a private message if you got the time to show me around. Thanx Bava
Bava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 11:36 AM   #2
rojodiablo
My spawn kills on....

Re: Moving to San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bava View Post
Hey, I am currently in Hawaii and will be moving back to San Diego next month I'm looking for people to dive with and trying to find some dive spots. Send me a private message if you got the time to show me around. Thanx Bava
Kind of the wrong forum for looking to get dive partners.
Although...... you WILL need to get the regulations and locations where fishing is limited or not allowed, so it's not a total miss!

What part of the islands you from?