Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Pacific Northwest

Pacific Northwest Tell us about hunting in the PNW here!

Old 05-20-2017, 11:26 AM   #1
Tazz

Send a message via AIM to Tazz
Turning off the predictors vide

Last day diving in Southern Baja for a few months. I had my
Pr
Tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 11:58 AM   #2
Tazz

Send a message via AIM to Tazz
Re: Turning off the predictors vide

Last day of diving I southern Baja for a few months and wanting spear something special, first dive a huge cabra/grouper but I've eaten enough Cabria recently so let him swim away after the long side shot offering, these fish don't get shot at much. Up to the boat and ask grandma pistola and dive dive, 60 to 80 feet below was cracked slabs of rock with cracks a crevices all over. Vis was bad, push though the murk till the bottum starved to shape up and the fish came into focus, and boy were there fish, some of the biggest parrots I've seen swam so close and the Cabria and Pargo lingered to long knowing they were not what I wanted.laying in a depression, tripping on the Cabria slowly slipping into his cave 10' away three Amber came into my view, swam along to wall and when the largest of the three cleared to ledge I stoned him with a slip tip and all the 11/32 shaft through the spine. I was looking for a bit more of a fight but not today. Nice 40+AJ
Tazz is offline   Reply With Quote