Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Texas Gulf Coast

Texas Gulf Coast The Gulf Coast of the great state of Texas all the way from its border with Louisiana to Mexico is represented here

Old 12-06-2011, 11:53 PM   #1
gbeardjr

New Diving Charter boat our of Galveston and Freeport

Hello,

My name is Garnett Beard. I hold a 50 ton Masters license with Near Coastal, Towing, and sailing Endorsements. I have been offering sailing charters out of Kemah for the last 6 months. I have now added a Sea Cat 25 to the fleet and am in the process of obtaining the necessary permits with the intention of doing offshore, rec diving and fishing trips. The problem is my lack of experience in regards to rig/offshore diving. I am offering the oppurtunity for the first few trips to take anyone that has experience diving in the gulf either a few free trips or at the most just split fuel costs to show me the best places to go and where/how to tie up offshote etc. I am currently outfitting the boat with a focus on being SCUBA friendly tank holders dive ladders etc. If anyone is interested please E-Mail at gbeardjr at yahoo. I will be testing the boat this weekend but plan to be fully operation mid December or January. Below is link the boat at the start of refit. I plan to charge $200 - $250 per/person early spring 2012.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cap...45719702106444
gbeardjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
LIMITLESS
Anything is possible...

Re: New Diving Charter boat our of Galveston and Freeport

Good luck, i know there are a few who wouldnt mind showing you a few things, at least from a safety aspect. ill be available more in Jan, but i can help.

https://youtu.be/Dkqo-KWsjfQ
matthew7stall(at)gmail(dot)com
LIMITLESS is offline   Reply With Quote