Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Southern Atlantic Seaboard

Southern Atlantic Seaboard Here's the place for shooters from Georgia up to Maryland, including the Carolinas and Virginia.

Old 09-26-2002, 11:42 AM   #1
GeauxSaints
Making fish sleep.

Send a message via MSN to GeauxSaints
Isidore

Damn boys, I know y'all aren't going to get out up in LA any time soon...if anyone logs into this board from up in da Bayou let me know how the shooting was this past summer!
Geaux Saints! 3-0 and on our way to tame dem lions.
GeauxSaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 11:50 AM   #2
Steel Shootin'

GS, Any questions about whether or not the Saints are for real were answered last Sunday. With the Bucs playing Monday, I was looking for a game to watch, so caught the Bears-Saints. Turned it off when it was 20-0. Turned it back on and I couldn't believe it was 21-20 Saints. One of the best games I've seen in a while.

I went to RayJay to watch the Bucs home opener, and that Aaron Brooks is the total package. Speed, guts (stands tall in the pocket), and great view of the whole field, picking out the one open receiver. Everyone was saying what a joke the new NFC South was going to be. With Carolina also 3-0, and the Bucs right there, it's looking like one of the better divisions (especially since the Saints have now "punked" two NFC Central teams).

With all that said..... GO BUCS!
Steel Shootin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 02:02 PM   #3
GeauxSaints
Making fish sleep.

I was at that game too

Hey Scott,
Yup, the NFC South is a serious division to contend with, fer sure. I'm looking forward to fighting it out with the Bucs for another 2 games this season. Once in regular season and then in our division championship game!

That game at Ray J was a nut twister for both of us...I thought the guys where I was sitting were going to lynch me after the game but every person around me was a good sport even though I had my full Saints gear on.

Good people here in Tampa, one of the reasons I love it here so much.
Old 09-26-2002, 02:38 PM   #4
Diver Dan
Miscreant

GS, You are right about the Lions. I think they will be lucky to win any game this year.
Diver Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 07:16 AM   #5
Steel Shootin'

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
Everyone was saying what a joke the new NFC South was going to be. With Carolina also 3-0, and the Bucs right there, it's looking like one of the better divisions (especially since the Saints have now "punked" two NFC Central teams).
There's a story in this morning's St. Pete Times on this point I made yesterday:

http://www.sptimes.com/2002/09/27/Bu...ning_the.shtml
Steel Shootin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 11:21 AM   #6
GeauxSaints
Making fish sleep.

Ouch...well, it was bound to happen at some point, but the lions whipped us...at least we're still ranked #1 in the NFC South.

I don't think that the Saints are going to be able to keep the standing though due to many injuries. The butchers bill was high this past two weeks...