Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #16
Aaron Proffitt+

Re: The Benghazi COVER UP is disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpine savage View Post
Careful Aaron, I think Marcus slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night so he's in rare form
He is on his 'A' game . I've noticed that.
Aaron Proffitt+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #17
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpine savage View Post
Careful Aaron, I think Marcus slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night so he's in rare form
I make one insinuation, which seemed logical, and get mugged.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #18
Aaron Proffitt+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I make one insinuation, which seemed logical, and get mugged.
I thought he meant it as a compliment.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #19
yakfisher

This should settle it

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...153250132.html
yakfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #20
STITCH
EMT

CBS BUSTS OBAMA--AND ITSELF--IN BENGHAZI COVER-UP

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...About-Benghazi
STITCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:55 AM   #21
Capt.Gene

Anyone care to dispute this?
Justice with Judge Jeanine Sat. 9pm ET on Fox News Channel on Twitter @JudgeJeanine - YouTube
Old 11-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #22
freedivingfool
JOIN OUR DIVE CLUB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Proffitt+ View Post
Oh yeah...in actuality , in most of the suicide cases I have read about, they were recently seperated troops . Say with-in a couple of years or so, many were in the first six months. And sometimes that adds to it. The depression, isolation and so on.
Aaron, I agree with you but in my opinion the NEW generation of troops are just a bunch of pussies who only seperated their mouth's from their mom's titties when they left for boot camp. They were raised on video games, facebook so in turn they have no social skills and don't know how to talk to REAL people. Then they get exposed to the shit that happens in wars they don't know how to cope and deal with it because mom and dad never bother to take their times to talk to them and let XBOX,PS3 and the Wii raised them. I yell at them a little bit and now they want to press charges on me or file a compliant that we don't treat them and cater to them. The military is going to get worst down the road in terms of behavior and motivation, I'll admit they are frickin way smarter than me coming in and are whiz with technology nowadays but super lazy. Tell them to pick up trash or do some manual labor the SIQ chits start coming out.

I seen some bad and crazy shit in war but you won't see my hiding in the closet and trying to off myself. It's call maturity and coping skills, you move on with life and don't sit there and keep thinking about the past!
Old 11-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #23
Aaron Proffitt+

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedivingfool View Post
Aaron, I agree with you but in my opinion the NEW generation of troops are just a bunch of pussies who only seperated their mouth's from their mom's titties when they left for boot camp. They were raised on video games, facebook so in turn they have no social skills and don't know how to talk to REAL people. Then they get exposed to the shit that happens in wars they don't know how to cope and deal with it because mom and dad never bother to take their times to talk to them and let XBOX,PS3 and the Wii raised them. I yell at them a little bit and now they want to press charges on me or file a compliant that we don't treat them and cater to them. The military is going to get worst down the road in terms of behavior and motivation, I'll admit they are frickin way smarter than me coming in and are whiz with technology nowadays but super lazy. Tell them to pick up trash or do some manual labor the SIQ chits start coming out.

I seen some bad and crazy shit in war but you won't see my hiding in the closet and trying to off myself. It's call maturity and coping skills, you move on with life and don't sit there and keep thinking about the past!

You're right, bro. No argument from me.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:57 AM   #24
Bill McIntyre

I don't suppose it will change the minds of those who listen to talk radio, but this article addresses all the allegations.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,1460298.story

Quote:
Senior intelligence and Defense officials say there was some coverage by unarmed surveillance drones during part of the Sept. 11 Benghazi attack, but no feed was available for the president. The Special Operations team arrived on the Italian island of Sicily hours after the attack was over. And "no AC-130 was within a continent's range of Benghazi," Pentagon spokesman George Little said.
Bill McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #25
Marcus

Couldn't you possibly find a more biased source? The Pentagon? Really?
Old 11-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #26
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Couldn't you possibly find a more biased source? The Pentagon? Really?
Well sure. Never trust the people in DOD or the CIA who actually have the information. Go with what some crackpot says on the internet with no real facts to back him up, or maybe Rush Limberger.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #27
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
Well sure. Never trust the people in DOD or the CIA who actually have the information. Go with what some crackpot says on the internet with no real facts to back him up, or maybe Rush Limberger.
Are you REALLY implying that the DOD/CIA haven't lied to us and are credible sources of information?
Even though I have posted NUMEROUS incidents of our gov't lying to us about incidents to start wars, pull off attacks, etc....you're going to sit there and conveniently deny all of that??? If so, you really are a statist apologist to the core.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:32 PM   #28
Bill McIntyre

Being skeptical is healthy. Believing that anything a government employee says is a lie means that you should take your meds and/or move to another country where the government can be trusted to tell the truth.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:18 PM   #29
Marcus

Quote:
Being skeptical is healthy. Believing that anything a government employee says is a lie means that you should take your meds and/or move to another country where the government can be trusted to tell the truth.
Being skeptical is your patriotic duty. Believing w/o questioning is the key to your enslavement...as our alleged leaders have taught us time and time again. I guess some are slow to catch on.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:39 AM   #30
ocean_314

Quote:
I don't suppose it will change the minds of those who listen to talk radio, but this article addresses all the allegations.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,1460298.story
God the bullshit the left wing publishes to try to help the cover-up.

Bill fox has published and shown email for the embassy, for the navy seal all requesting help from our fast strike force.

This by matter of policy goes to the white house and its the white house who make the calls.

Fox showed the hidden camera that showed real time footage of the attack being sent to the white house.

the drones are real and had real cameras.

This attack went on for 7 (seven ) hours and nothing was done.

The mightiest nations on earth cowered by a couple of hundred armed terrorists.

why are heads not rolling?

Bill you are a complete slave to the left wing press and will blindly believe anything they say or print

Just like a good Democrat.
ocean_314 is offline   Reply With Quote