Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #31
TEJ
Tree Killer

Re: The Benghazi COVER UP is disgusting

Lies, Lies, Lies..... Everybody is trying to cover Obozo's ass, they are firing Flag officers that tried to do the right thing and go against Obozo. The bottom line is that abandoned All of the Americans working at the Consulate and Annex and Obozo is directly responsible for their deaths.
TEJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #32
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Simply put, Oby once again lied to us....huge cover up....from beginning to end....

It was because of the movie....Didn't know what was going on....now, did not have the proper support....wont release what they really saw...

Bill, if you dont smell a rat here and cannot admit it.....well....you lose a lot of credibility....I dont care if you like him....want to vote for him...but at least admit he lied directly to us.......
Old 11-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #33
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
Simply put, Oby once again lied to us....huge cover up....from beginning to end....

It was because of the movie....Didn't know what was going on....now, did not have the proper support....wont release what they really saw...

Bill, if you dont smell a rat here and cannot admit it.....well....you lose a lot of credibility....I dont care if you like him....want to vote for him...but at least admit he lied directly to us.......
I guess I'll have to lose a lot of credibility, because I don't seem to have the same sources that some of you have. I don't listen to Rush, so maybe that's part of the problem.

I don't see the big deal about what started the attack- a video or a planned event. In either case, or even if it was OBL come back to life leading the charge, the place was under attack, and our response should be the same.

For God's sake, Condi Rice defended the initial lack of clarity about what was going on, and she was Bush's girl friend, not Obama's.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/20...bya/?mobile=nc

I guess the basic difference is that many of you want to find Obama guilty of something, and I'm waiting for someone to show me. It could well be that he or someone working for him made mistakes, but I haven't seen it.
Bill McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:53 PM   #34
cldomson1
Converted freediver...

Well, there goes what little credibility you might have had left.

But I can't blame you if you don't watch Fox or listen to any right wing media. BECAUSE THE MSM HAS NOT COVERED IT AT ALL!!! It's a disgrace that the MSM is so complicit in this bold faced lie/cover up for Obama and Hillary's total incompetence.

Maybe the first few hours of the attack were confusing. But to flat out lie about it for 7-8 days and to bring the video guy in on trumped up charges is Unfathomable.

But Bill believes it. Wow. Senility has definitely set in.

C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
I guess I'll have to lose a lot of credibility, because I don't seem to have the same sources that some of you have. I don't listen to Rush, so maybe that's part of the problem.

I don't see the big deal about what started the attack- a video or a planned event. In either case, or even if it was OBL come back to life leading the charge, the place was under attack, and our response should be the same.

For God's sake, Condi Rice defended the initial lack of clarity about what was going on, and she was Bush's girl friend, not Obama's.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/20...bya/?mobile=nc

I guess the basic difference is that many of you want to find Obama guilty of something, and I'm waiting for someone to show me. It could well be that he or someone working for him made mistakes, but I haven't seen it.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:54 PM   #35
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Condi Rice is the establishment's whore. She is loose as a goose. It don't matter, it's all one big orgy against the citizens.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #36
cldomson1
Converted freediver...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Condi Rice is the establishment's whore. She is loose as a goose. It don't matter, it's all one big orgy against the citizens.
Marcus

What do you think was really going on in Benghazi?

There's rumors that we were arranging weapon shipments to the Syrian rebels(possible Al Qaeda affiliates) when the Benghazi ambush went down. That might explain why Obama and the DOD tried to cover it up. And why the CIA and Hillary both are taking the blame for some of it.

Something was going down there.

C
Old 11-05-2012, 07:06 PM   #37
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cldomson1 View Post
Marcus

There's rumors that we were arranging weapon shipments to the Syrian rebels(possible Al Qaeda affiliates) when the Benghazi ambush went down. That might explain why Obama and the DOD tried to cover it up. And why the CIA and Hillary both are taking the blame for some of it.

C
I'm not sure. All I know is that the official story is BS. A bunch of lying politicians got caught is all I know. In the process they decided to let a couple brave men die for political reasons.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:07 PM   #38
ocean_314

Only Bill can defend Obama, its like he dropped way to acid in his youth.
ocean_314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #39
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by cldomson1 View Post
Marcus

C
"There's rumors." No shit!

And with proof like that, you claim I have no credibility.

I just don't have access to your rumor mill.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #40
Marcus

Yea, because our gov't which allowed 2 brave men to die needlessly are the only ones that have credibility. We can only believe them. They are the oracles of truth.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #41
cldomson1
Converted freediver...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
"There's rumors." No shit!

And with proof like that, you claim I have no credibility.

I just don't have access to your rumor mill.
The true reporters have uncovered a bunch of verified info and it PROVES that Obama lied, several times.

I haven't seen proof of why they lied and invented this idiotic cover up. But I believe something underhanded was going on. I'm hoping more info comes forward.

You are ignoring the obvious and ignoring the lies. You follow the MSM and Obama's talking points to a T.
That's where your credibility has gone. I agree with Marcus in describing you. Sorry old man. Your partisanship has grown old, like the boy who cried wolf.

What do you think happened in Benghazi? Please tell me you don't think it was overflow from a YouTube video protest!
Old 11-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #42
cldomson1
Converted freediver...

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/20...about-benghazi
Old 11-05-2012, 10:10 PM   #43
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
Yea, because our gov't which allowed 2 brave men to die needlessly are the only ones that have credibility. We can only believe them. They are the oracles of truth.
And of course you define "needlessly." All deaths are regrettable, and I only wish you had seen as many as I did. The question is whether they could have reasonably been prevented.

As usual, if someone shoots an American, you blame America rather than the person who shot him. You believe Iranian and Russian intelligence instead of our own government. You're willingness to believe anything as long as its anti-American is sickening.

I think the real question is not so much what was done in immediate response as it was whether more security should have been provided on-site in the first place. If the First Marine Division had been stationed around that facility, then I'm sure it could have saved the Ambassador, even if several Marines had died. But since it was impractical to have the Division there, then how many fewer would have been enough? With Ryan voting to cut spending on Embassy Security, tough decisions have to be made. Hind sight is always 20-20, and its obvious we should have had more security at Benghazi, but we didn't.

If you are so frigging concerned, I just wish you would have been there instead of sitting at your computer in Palmetto all day criticizing people who have to operate in the real word and be responsible for their decisions.

And take cldomson1 with you.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:32 PM   #44
Marcus

Spinmaster dizzy Bill Mac is in da house! Instead of addressing the data showing the inordinate amount of time to respond and the aircraft that was available, he chooses to go off on random attacks. I guess he'll never change.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #45
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
Spinmaster dizzy Bill Mac is in da house! Instead of addressing the data showing the inordinate amount of time to respond and the aircraft that was available, he chooses to go off on random attacks. I guess he'll never change.
You haven't shown me any data yet. The government says there was no AC-130 within range, and no armed drones overhead.

Now show me "the data" that refutes that. Something besides Fox News passing rumors.

Why do you hate America?

And yes, get your ass over there and do something rather than criticize doers.