Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 40 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-04-2014, 12:36 PM   #16
OBLIGATED

Re: The War on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by toptuna View Post
There was an article that projected rapes would increase as well due to global warming.
When the power goes out in Miami in the summer all sorts of crime goes on.Its not called rape anymore.Its redistribution of bootay.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:26 PM   #17
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Is A Second American Revolution Now Inevitable?

Quote:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." - Militia Captain John Parker at the Battle Of Lexington

Just a couple days ago, two armed assailants, a married couple purported by the mainstream media to be “white supremacists” and “conspiracy theorists,” ambushed two police officers at a CiCi’s Pizza in Las Vegas, killing the officers after screaming, “This is a revolution!” The suspects then reportedly covered one officer’s body with a Gadsden Don’t Tread On Me flag and then fled to a Walmart, where they killed another man with a CCW who attempted to reason with them, then committed suicide. Yes, it reads like a Southern Poverty Law Center fantasy story; and in many ways, it is.

As we all predicted the MSM has followed the pattern they have always followed, which is to equate the actions of one or two psychotics with the beliefs and principles of the liberty movement in general.

I remember when Jared Loughner fired into a crowd of people near Tucson, Ariz., killing numerous Federal and State employees; the immediate response by the media was to attempt to tie him to the liberty movement. In the end, he turned out to be a raving leftist. I remember the Boston Marathon bombing and the automatic reflex by the media to accuse “right-wing extremists” of the crime. So far, we have seen NO hard evidence to implicate anyone specific in that atrocity, including the Tsarnaev brothers. Of all the violent crimes dumped in the lap of the liberty movement over the years, how many have actually been committed or endorsed by the liberty movement? I can’t think of any...
Old 06-12-2014, 11:37 AM   #18
Marcus

Here is a great example of how the establishment have divided us. The conquering comes next and they're ready for it...are you?

Old 06-12-2014, 12:31 PM   #19
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Some of the more recent shooters were restricted persons.Restricted meaning they were either convicted felons or convicted of domestic violence.Most had several arrests and were far from being conservative or good citizens.Some were just whacked in the head.Funny how violent,racist and homophobic the far-left act despite the way they portray themselves.Im a creepy ass cracker and I approve this message!
Old 06-14-2014, 01:33 PM   #20
Marcus

In 33 U.S. Cities, Feeding The Homeless Has Been Criminalized

Quote:
The “war on compassion” when it comes to the homeless in America has been one of Liberty Blitzkrieg’s key themes this year. There are many reasons why I find this topic to be of such tremendous importance. First and foremost, I think that if we want to see how the state and crony corporate status quo will treat everyone in the future, all you have to do is look at how the homeless are being “dealt with.” Secondly, random groups feeding the homeless in various venues is a great example of decentralized compassion. Political power hates decentralization and is quite intentionally trying to corral the homeless into the centralized bureaucratic channels over which it has total control. So this isn’t merely a humanitarian issue, it is also a front line battle in the key war of our time: Decentralization vs. Centralization...
Old 06-14-2014, 02:47 PM   #21
OBLIGATED

There was a couple that were fined for feeding the homeless at a park near Tampa.They were also banned from the park.I think money would have been spent better looking for REAL criminals instead of raping the publics wallets some more but what do I know.
Old 06-20-2014, 12:02 PM   #22
Marcus

Old 06-20-2014, 07:24 PM   #23
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Big business killing and imprisoning people.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:59 PM   #24
Marcus

Be Afraid America, Be Very Afraaaaaid

Old 06-25-2014, 11:25 AM   #25
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Be Afraid America, Be Very Afraaaaaid

http://youtu.be/0Xs3L86-Mak
The guy that narrated the film should be droned and droned again!Like nails on a chalkboard.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:53 PM   #26
Marcus

Now here is a real terrorist!

Dick Cheney Fearmongers "A Terrorist Attack Bigger Than 9/11 Will Happen Before End Of Decade"

Quote:
Hot on the heels of Eric Holder's domestic terrorism task force creation, Lindsay Graham's recent diatribe of the "inevitability" of another terror attack (on the US) by Syria or Iraq, adding that "according to our own Director of National Intelligence, FBI Director, the next 9/11 is coming from here," it seems the ultimate scaremonger has decided it is his turn to stir the pot. Appearing on Hugh Hewitt's radio show, Dick Cheney explained that he "doubted" whether the US would "get through this decade" without another "massive attack on the homeland." But it's what he said after that makes Obama's NYC nukes concerns pale in comparison...

...and another one!

Obama Asks For $500 Million To Equip Syrian Rebels As The ISIS Juggernaut In Iraq Spreads

Quote:
As the war in Iraq goes from bad to worse, and as the Obama administration is tired of being humiliated by a bunch of extremist Al Qaeda tribesman, the president is once again pivoting to the place where it all started. It is here where he intends on arming the local Al Qaeda jihadists once again, and will request half a billion dollars from Congress to achieve just that. The good news: Obama will only arm just the "moderate" al Qaeda forces. So there is nothing to fear...
Old 06-26-2014, 08:10 PM   #27
OBLIGATED

I wouldnt hunt with either one.One will shoot you in the face and expect an apology.The other would try to shoot you in the face and expect the same!I think I hear a drone!
Old 06-26-2014, 11:26 PM   #28
mepps1

Quote:
Honestly, I fully well expect that Dick Cheney is right on that one. The great irony of the situation is that such an even will almost certainly be the direct result of our idiotic, bombastic, and aggressive foreign policy. You 'spose just maybe the rest of earth may get tired of DC telling them what to do and how to do it? How long until someone with the means decides to do something? How will we ever know for certain who really did it or enabled it?

I doubt we'll be lucky enough to see DC nuked. More likely a lot of people will die in a port city. Besides, the very special people in DC have a lot extra protections on their behalf that the rest of us don't.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:01 PM   #29
Marcus

How about this? Prudent people that are smart enough to plan for their loved ones are now considered terrorists. I guess it's the gov'ts job to take care of your every need...otherwise, you're a terrorist.

FBI Raids Home of Dangerous Doomsday Prepper: Agents Find Legally Owned Firearms, Barrels of Food

Quote:
The Federal Bureau of Investigation and other law enforcement agencies blasted alerts all over the country earlier this week advising Americans to be on the lookout for ‘Doomsday Prepper’ Martin Winters, who police say was stockpiling over fifty “high powered” rifles, deadly booby traps and food in preparation for an “end times” event. Neighbors interviewed by mainstream news were terrified about the allegations, leaving some with the impression that Winters was “crazy” because he allegedly claimed that he would kill federal agents if necessary.

While SWAT officials indicated the likelihood that they would have to engage Winters in a firefight was high, friends and family suggested otherwise, saying that Winters may have had views different from most people but insisting that he is a “good guy” who wouldn’t hurt others unless it was necessary to do so in self defense.

Police went so far as to suggest that Winters had essentially gone off the reservation and that he didn’t care whether he lived or died, and that he was “plotting” a confrontation with the federal government.

But the claims and allegations may have been blown way out of proportion. After police obtained a warrant to search Winters’ home based on information obtained from a confidential informant they were probably surprised that not only did Winters have no explosive booby troops set up all over his property as had been claimed, he was also far short of having possession of the fifty high-powered rifles that police said he had been stockpiling...
Old 06-27-2014, 08:15 PM   #30
jmorton
BlueDrift

Quote:
How about this? Prudent people that are smart enough to plan for their loved ones are now considered terrorists. I guess it's the gov'ts job to take care of your every need...otherwise, you're a terrorist.

FBI Raids Home of Dangerous Doomsday Prepper: Agents Find Legally Owned Firearms, Barrels of Food
Wow... Just wow. With that as the evidence half the people I know should be raided. Even my sister has >5 guns

Henry Ford
jmorton is offline   Reply With Quote