Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-08-2016, 06:59 PM   #16
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Watching western society fall apart has its better points

You want to see some messed up crap, check out Brony.com. These are adult males that are fanatical about My Little Pony. These people are actually real.

I can't even wrap my brain around this. I know it's not "PC" to say...but I think bullying was created to prevent this BS. We as a species would've never survived if effeminate males like this were able to have an influence. This queer crap is real in the newest generation, although the world wide internet brings it into view...but still. IMO, if some male acted like this crap a hundred years ago, he would've been beat down or something...IMO, rightly so. This isn't a life style that is good for humanity. It's disturbing on so many levels. These beta males don't know how to do anything but act like little children. Their parents should be slapped for allowing their sons to be raised this way.

Last edited by Marcus; 01-08-2016 at 07:07 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:08 PM   #17
OBLIGATED

Rand Paul convention?Just kiddingThats why I live where I do!I can deal with an occasional coon or possum killing one of my chickens.I wonder where these colorful people WORK?Picked my youngest son up a chest pack for his fly fishing gear and some 9mm hollowpoints for the stash.Didnt see any of that crap while I was out.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:50 PM   #18
Marcus

Edit: This isn't really just directed at you, Obligated. I've just been seeing too much of the same sort of propaganda that's been eating at me for a while.

Not funny. The implication is sordid. You don't think our country has been destroyed by these endless wars yet? You want the country destroyed more? Why? You don't want your posterity to have anything? You do know that for every bomb, missal, bullet, tank, airplane deployed is destruction of taxpayer money that could've been put to use to build infrastructure in the US that helps business/people grow/prosper don't you?
Also, don't you know that since the 'War on Terror' started, the amount of terrorists acts have SOARED?
What is your recommendation? You seem to support the current administration. Obama has been bombing the shit out of everyone. More since any other puppet admin. You're not happy with him? He's not 'tough' enough? Maybe you want someone like GW back that wasn’t' as tough as Obama? (Funny how that propaganda works, eh?) What is it that you want? Blow the world apart to show just how 'tough' we are? Not leave anything left at all for your posterity? Gosh, that sure is tough and will solve our problems.
I'm sorry, but this "Obama is a pussy propaganda and anyone who doesn't agree to more war is a pussy" propaganda is disgusting. I despise the Obama puppet as much as the next guy, but I also despise this shallow ego centric war warmongering propaganda that is destroying America. You know what...it's really too late. The warmongers have already destroyed America. There's no going back. The deficit is impossible to pay off. The dollar WILL collapse....soon. You might as well cheer on it's destruction and send America into shambles. The sooner, the better. I'm tired of trying to educate people to try and stop it. It's just not possible, especially when people play into it and so eagerly spread the MSM propaganda message....MOAR WAR, DEMS vs. REPS, WHITE vs BLACK, AMERICANS vs ANYBODY ELSE except fed.gov, etc...

BTW, I've never seen any of these queers, but they obviously exist. I blame fed.gov for that. The fed dep't of education needs to be eliminated. The states/counties should be in control of the education. Not the corrupt criminal fed.gov.

Last edited by Marcus; 01-09-2016 at 06:05 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 10:52 PM   #19
HARVESTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Edit: This isn't really just directed at you, Obligated. I've just been seeing too much of the same sort of propaganda that's been eating at me for a while.

Not funny. The implication is sordid. You don't think our country has been destroyed by these endless wars yet? You want the country destroyed more? Why? You don't want your posterity to have anything? You do know that for every bomb, missal, bullet, tank, airplane deployed is destruction of taxpayer money that could've been put to use to build infrastructure in the US that helps business/people grow/prosper don't you?
Also, don't you know that since the 'War on Terror' started, the amount of terrorists acts have SOARED?
What is your recommendation? You seem to support the current administration. Obama has been bombing the shit out of everyone. More since any other puppet admin. You're not happy with him? He's not 'tough' enough? Maybe you want someone like GW back that wasn’t' as tough as Obama? (Funny how that propaganda works, eh?) What is it that you want? Blow the world apart to show just how 'tough' we are? Not leave anything left at all for your posterity? Gosh, that sure is tough and will solve our problems.
I'm sorry, but this "Obama is a pussy propaganda and anyone who doesn't agree to more war is a pussy" propaganda is disgusting. I despise the Obama puppet as much as the next guy, but I also despise this shallow ego centric war warmongering propaganda that is destroying America. You know what...it's really too late. The warmongers have already destroyed America. There's no going back. The deficit is impossible to pay off. The dollar WILL collapse....soon. You might as well cheer on it's destruction and send America into shambles. The sooner, the better. I'm tired of trying to educate people to try and stop it. It's just not possible, especially when people play into it and so eagerly spread the MSM propaganda message....MOAR WAR, DEMS vs. REPS, WHITE vs BLACK, AMERICANS vs ANYBODY ELSE except fed.gov, etc...

BTW, I've never seen any of these queers, but they obviously exist. I blame fed.gov for that. The fed dep't of education needs to be eliminated. The states/counties should be in control of the education. Not the corrupt criminal fed.gov.
I'm with you bro. Many will posts LOL comments and smiley faces, but we're in deep shit. WW 3 is looming large.

Funny how the media keeps blaming China for your 401k accounts tanking lately... so rich... Who are we indebted to? China? Russia?

Freedom... the only thing worth anything has come full circle in our times. Soon they will declare war and the bankers will have their reprieve if we let them. Wipe away the debt Mr. Dewitt...
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 03:09 AM   #20
North Star
Max

Marcus:
Old 01-11-2016, 09:42 AM   #21
mepps1

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...rman-minister/
mepps1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 12:33 AM   #22
Marcus

Every president for the past 30 years or so has just gotten progressively worse. Could you imagine our fed.gov tryring to pull off the stuff they're doing today back 20 yrs ago or so??
It's the 'ole put a frog in cold water and slowly bring to boil. They've executed it flawlessly. I just can't wait to see what Trump or Hillary has in store for us.

The State Of The Nation: A Dictatorship Without Tears

Quote:
The state of our nation under Obama has become more bureaucratic, more debt-ridden, more violent, more militarized, more fascist, more lawless, more invasive, more corrupt, more untrustworthy, more mired in war, and more unresponsive to the wishes and needs of the electorate. Most of all, the government, already diabolical and manipulative to the nth degree, has mastered the art of "do what I say and not what I do" hypocrisy.,,
Old 01-12-2016, 07:13 AM   #23
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

You had to know the end was near when we re-elected the most worthless POS president ever. And made Bruce Jenner, woman of the year.....

That is just scary as shit..
Old 02-18-2016, 11:20 AM   #24
mepps1

I'll just leave this little gem to brighten your morning.

http://www.king5.com/story/news/loca...rule/80478058/
Old 02-18-2016, 11:38 AM   #25
ReefGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post

Get real, man. The activists assure us that this DOES NOT happen. Don't know what you're trying to pull here.

(I actually typed this with a straight face).
ReefGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 11:42 AM   #26
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefGuy View Post
(I actually typed this with a straight face).
Well, I guess if I lived in WA, I'd have to take your word on that and on your "gender identity."
Old 02-18-2016, 01:17 PM   #27
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
We get what we deserve, might as well get used to it, I think it's only going to get worse. Common sense has been legally abolished by the Supreme Court.
Old 02-18-2016, 03:26 PM   #28
North Star
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
Common sense has been legally abolished by the Supreme Court.
That's because they have effectively abolished the constitution by their legal rulings. Now they make it up as they go along. The Supreme Court has effectively unhinged itself from the constitution. We now have the rule of men, and those men have no common sense at all.
Old 02-18-2016, 03:31 PM   #29
North Star
Max

Quote:

From the article:

"We want everyone to feel comfortable in our facilities."

With the obvious exception of ALL of the women who use the locker room. The only people's "comfort" they are taking into consideration is that of the perverts. Everyone else's comfort can be damned. That is the dictate of the sodomite nazis.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:15 PM   #30
mepps1

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...tequila-party/