Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 01-14-2015, 01:39 PM   #1
Thespearfishing

Thumbs up ???Would Like to know ????

I had a post up on this Thread and some body locked it? why and how do they lock it? is it because the divers that spearfish get offended cuz we call them out about the sport itself........scuba diving and spearfishing is not a sport and where I'm from is illegal and for obvious reasons!! and if people can't understand that then they probably shouldn't be spearfishing expecially cuz its not even a sport that way , jus killing out the sea! i seen a show on tv and these people have tanks on are killing out the sea at crazy rates and are hella proud on catching fish when its jus cheating when u have a tank on.....do it real and do it how its suppose to be done or don't do it at all and i think i speak for a lot of these real spear fishing people out here!!! like this post if u agree or even if u think its real, if not i expect people to hate like they did on my last post and locked it cuz they can't handle the truth!!
Thespearfishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:15 PM   #2
Murk_Man'22

Re: ???Would Like to know ????

nope this just has been gone over and over again....
don't be a troll.

Murk_Man'22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:17 PM   #3
KILLIAN
from lurker to legend...

I enjoy your truth on the subject and I think that this topic should be examined and discussed at length on this forum since we all spear fish. This topic must have been overlooked all along and as a result never mentioned or argued about and that is a crying shame.

If there was a search function on this silly website then others Could research our Hate rhetoric and not have to repeat the same messy community splitting arguments that allow the enviornuts to use our own language against us.

You tell em girlfriend and if they can't take the heat they they don't belong in the kitchen.
Old 01-14-2015, 02:21 PM   #4
VangysWay

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLIAN View Post
You tell em girlfriend and if they can't take the heat they they don't belong in the kitchen.
Hahahaha
VangysWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:45 PM   #5
Thespearfishing

It may have gone over again and again and who knows who posted it , but now is the time to make a change and do something about it , not wait for our sea life to disappear and scratch our heads and say their is no fish , why ? Lol I mean come on really
Old 01-14-2015, 03:02 PM   #6
Seano de spearo

I am going to guess you don't live in the U.S.
Seano de spearo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:04 PM   #7
Thespearfishing

I use to live in the US ,and trust me mang if I did live their again I would try and put this on blast and try and make it known and try and put a stop to this cuz honestly we all know it's down right wrong
Old 01-14-2015, 03:21 PM   #8
Tyson Brown
Mer*Man*. Mer-MAN!!!

I am a sinner. Sometimes I feel briefly horrified by the fish massacre I unleash as I sit on the bottom, sucking on the reg, but the feeling quickly passes. It takes too much concentration to put 50-lb gags on a stringer without shooting them first, so my mind gets occupied fast. Especially when they start trying to bite the stringer in order to be caught more quickly. They just don't understand how stringers work, but you've got to admire their initiative.

Sometimes I feel like it's not fair to all the poor snorkelers who never get to experience this type of fish behavior, but then I think, "Anyone can get dive certified for as little as $99 with the Craigslist special, and it only costs about $60 to rent dive gear for a day, so why care?"
Old 01-14-2015, 03:24 PM   #9
Tyson Brown
Mer*Man*. Mer-MAN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLIAN View Post
I enjoy your truth on the subject and I think that this topic should be examined and discussed at length on this forum since we all spear fish. This topic must have been overlooked all along and as a result never mentioned or argued about and that is a crying shame.

If there was a search function on this silly website then others Could research our Hate rhetoric and not have to repeat the same messy community splitting arguments that allow the enviornuts to use our own language against us.

Old 01-14-2015, 03:24 PM   #10
Thespearfishing

Yet again ,here is someone who does not hear or really understand the damage they are doin , jus doin it for the fun ... Which let me remind u is cheating to the sport . How could anyone be proud and put pictures up of shooting a huge fish knowing they did it with a tank and a string on their gun... Lol .... No skill involved what so ever ... Why be proud of something if u r cheating .... U think the nba or nfl would be the same if people are cheating ??
Old 01-14-2015, 04:02 PM   #11
Marco

I think they cheat too...

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:02 AM   #12
diverlb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespearfishing View Post
Yet again ,here is someone who does not hear or really understand the damage they are doin , jus doin it for the fun ... Which let me remind u is cheating to the sport . How could anyone be proud and put pictures up of shooting a huge fish knowing they did it with a tank and a string on their gun... Lol .... No skill involved what so ever ... Why be proud of something if u r cheating .... U think the nba or nfl would be the same if people are cheating ??
Speaking of cheating I seriously hope you are free diving without using fins or a mask or a boat with motor or your just a hypocrite! Guess what I think you are!!