Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Old 04-24-2016, 12:00 PM   #31
Echo

Re: Getting a new suit, need help

I just ordered a Mako wet suit. It should be hear Monday.
Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 01:30 PM   #32
dirkbeachman
james dean

Matt's suits look really nice for off the shelf, especially the seams; I was putting out the idea of a custom since you may not be a typical fit. Also Petros' custom suits amazingly are priced the same as some of the good off the shelf suits.
dirkbeachman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 11:16 PM   #33
Bentley41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkbeachman View Post
Matt's suits look really nice for off the shelf, especially the seams; I was putting out the idea of a custom since you may not be a typical fit. Also Petros' custom suits amazingly are priced the same as some of the good off the shelf suits.
i ended up going to matts shop, can not say enough about the guy. Suit fits great, havnt dove yet, but he was kind enough to let me try it on. He even showed me some of the fish hes slain, and some youtube videos (i asked). He is a SUPER kind person. ill keep going back there as long as im spearfishing. I ended up getting the BLUE TUNA SPEARFISHING brand wetsuit. Man for around $200 i could not ask for a better suit. He even recommended that i NOT buy one of his more expensive suits, which he could have easily sold me on. This suit feels great on, stitching looks quality, and cant wait to get it wet. Would have drove hours if i knew i was going to have such a great experience.
Bentley41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 11:16 PM   #34
Bentley41

thank you for everyone that helped!
Bentley41 is offline   Reply With Quote