Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 12:17 AM   #151
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Common TSA - Don't be a JERK!!

Seattle Restaurant Refuses to Serve TSA Workers

Good for them.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #152
Marcus

TSA Breaks World Renowned Cellist's $20,000 Bow
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
Old 02-23-2013, 12:33 AM   #153
POL
Displaced Person

Girl in Wheelchair, 3, Detained by TSA: Caught on Tape

The transcript is auto generated, so some things might not make sense. Computers are not perfect.
Quote:
Transcript for Girl in Wheelchair, 3, Detained by TSA: Caught on Tape

We're going to turn to homemade video, raising questions about airport security rules and common sense. It happened in st. Louis, with a family heading to disney world.

Their 3-year-old daughter is confined to a wheelchair. You may not believe what happened to her at the check when they got there. Gio benitez has the story.

Reporter: Right now, the question. Was tsa protecting our skies? Or did agents go way too far?

It's the kind of story that has people shaking their heads. And this is why. Listen, as little lucy says something it's hard to imagine any 3-year-old thinks.

I don't want to go to disney world. Reporter: What made the toddler so distraught, her parents say, was this. It's illegal to do that.

Reporter: A run-in with tsa screeners at missouri's st. Louis airport, as the family was heading to orlando on VACATION FEBRUARY 8th. To me, it was pretty offensive because I was really tuned in when she said that, immediately, I'm like, hold on.

Something doesn't seem right. So, I did tell her that I was going to wait. I was going to grab my phone.

Reporter: Annie schulte says it started when tsa agents asked to pat down lucy, who is disabled and to screen her wheelchair. Schulte wanted to tape it. But an agent didn't like it.

I'm not going to let anyone touch my daughter without being able to record it. My daughter was singled out because she was in a wheelchair. Reporter: But the final straw was at this moment, when agents refused to return her stuffed animal.

You can get lamby in a minute, okay, baby? Reporter: Overni the tsa apologized, telling abc news, it, quote, regrets inaccurate guidance was provided to this family during screening. The family says it accepts the apology.

But wants screeners to receive more training prevent this from ruining another vacation. And the story does have a happy ending. Take a look at this.

They did make it to disney world. And lucy got to meet mickey mouse. But still, they beltsa agents need to learn more about how to treat children
Quote:
I'm not going to let anyone touch my daughter without being able to record it
Go get them mama

POL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #154
HARVESTER

I've seen them make a 90 year old cancer patient stand - shaking and sweating, while they swabbed his chair and patted him down. The guy was obviously months from the end of his life, probably traveling for the last time...

I spoke up that time too, and almost missed my flight because I guess I was a threat, so they had to interview me. I'm almost at the point in my life that lately reassessment keeps surging into my thoughts... Do I really need to make the money I make hauling my ass all over the country, with hundreds of overweight control freaks eyeballing everyone, gawking at the ladies, barking orders at people on line... Do I really need this shit? I guess it's true that patience erodes as one ages because I'm running out.

You know, eventually these people will be armed - it's only a matter of time.

The POTUS is threatening that travel will be slowed down (and puppies will be kicked) because of the sequester. I can tell you that the TSA is so fat with redundancy - they loiter around in groups. Why do we need so many?
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:04 PM   #155
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARVESTER View Post
Why do we need so many?
It's Obama's personal army.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #156
POL
Displaced Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
It's Obama's personal army.
Not very well trained, are they.

Old 02-23-2013, 05:37 PM   #157
Marcus

The DHS is though...apparently being trained to shoot first ask question later.

"Oh, my bad...I'm sorry I killed your 6 yr old with a squirt gun. But I had too...see, I felt my life was in danger...and that makes it justified, because my life is worth more than yours. Me first, the peasants second. I'm of a higher class because I protect the higher class."
These hired protection forces will find out in the end exactly what the elitists think of them. Then were will they run to?
Old 02-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #158
Marcus

Hilarious!!! ...and VERY telling as these GOONS show their true colors.

...you know, could you really tell the difference in actions from the TSA in that video and your common street gang?? See how the thugs got defensive because they have NO defense or justification for what they are doing???
Here's another hilarious video. Careful, adult content (strong language).

Last edited by Marcus; 02-24-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:35 PM   #159
Marcus

Holy crap! You gotta read this. Also, you should read the requirements for getting a TSA job....goons.

http://www.dailypaul.com/310746/tsa-...ilarity-ensues

Resist tyranny!

Last edited by Marcus; 01-23-2014 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:19 PM   #160
Marcus

Old 06-07-2014, 01:33 PM   #161
POL
Displaced Person

Quote:
A former TSA employee, armed with homemade bombs and an assault rifle, was shot dead on Friday as he tried to enter an Atlanta, Georgia courthouse.

Old 06-07-2014, 01:37 PM   #162
POL
Displaced Person

Quote:
The U.S. Supreme Court, at the request of the Obama Administration, will review a lower court ruling that supported a Transportation Security Administration whistleblower.
Article

Old 06-08-2014, 02:42 PM   #163
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by POL View Post
AtlantaIm guessing he had the IQ of a potato considering his associates and plan of attack.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:21 PM   #164
fitz

Ok, i fly with them!
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 08:17 PM   #165
Marcus

Is that the TSA!

Yeh! That, with a little of this could improve sales a lot.