Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-01-2019, 02:24 PM   #706
HARVESTER

Re: Should muslims be banned from entering the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Religion was created when the first con artist met a fool.

One thing to have faith in something.Its a whole other game when people blindly follow bullshit artists with made up pomp and ceremony while being fleeced.I do not believe God or Jesus need or want billions in church property,private jets,arrogant pharisees(preachers)or pedophile scum.

If I remember right Jesus condemned the religious leaders for a few of those points.When exposed the plotted to murder him and eventually got him tortured to death.

Sounds like the religious and political leaders today.
Amen...
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 02:04 PM   #707
North Star
Max

Disturbing footage of Muslim kids saying they would sacrifice themselves and kill for the "army of Allah" surfaced from an Islamic center in Philadelphia.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-phi...ciety-children

Nothing to see here folks, move along and repeat after me: Islam is a religion of peace...
Old 05-03-2019, 09:25 PM   #708
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Disturbing footage of Muslim kids saying they would sacrifice themselves and kill for the "army of Allah" surfaced from an Islamic center in Philadelphia.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-phi...ciety-children

Nothing to see here folks, move along and repeat after me: Islam is a religion of peace...
Pieces.Religion of pieces.
Old 05-07-2019, 02:06 PM   #709
North Star
Max

Washington school district wants teachers to bless Muslim students in Arabic during Ramadan

https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values...during-ramadan

Islam pushing its way into the public schools
Old 05-14-2019, 09:34 PM   #710
OBLIGATED

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...557854344:eek:

Even the the pacifist Buddhist have had enough of the religion of pieces.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	51U8z5jME0L.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	242510   Click image for larger version

Name:	coexistlol.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	242511  
Old 05-14-2019, 11:45 PM   #711
Behslayer

I'll use this opportunity to wish all of my Muslim friends and family a Blessed Ramadan.

Absolutley disgusting that Tony allows this garbage on his site. Not sure how he could possibly look any of us with Muslim Friends and Family in the eye? Such wink wink nod nod Racist bullshit on a Spearfishing forum? Pathetic group of wankers the lot of ya.
Behslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:38 AM   #712
2fishin2
Pacific Spearo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behslayer View Post
I'll use this opportunity to wish all of my Muslim friends and family a Blessed Ramadan.

Absolutley disgusting that Tony allows this garbage on his site. Not sure how he could possibly look any of us with Muslim Friends and Family in the eye? Such wink wink nod nod Racist bullshit on a Spearfishing forum? Pathetic group of wankers the lot of ya.
Couldn't have said it better myself Jon. On a side note the other day @ the evening break of fast, a guy offered me a date to eat and break the fast with him and chat. Great opportunity to spread compassion and friendship between cultures. Wish my fellow American spearboard people would do the same. Its amazing @ how these spearboard keyboard worries are so lost in their own little bubble.

2fishin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 02:41 PM   #713
OBLIGATED

LOL,Im having a ham sandwich,beer and watching a documentary by Mia Khalifa.
Old 05-16-2019, 05:31 PM   #714
North Star
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fishin2 View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself Jon. On a side note the other day @ the evening break of fast, a guy offered me a date to eat and break the fast with him and chat. Great opportunity to spread compassion and friendship between cultures. Wish my fellow American spearboard people would do the same. Its amazing @ how these spearboard keyboard worries are so lost in their own little bubble.

It is amazing how you are lost in your little bubble of delusion about Islam. I suppose it was Baptists who blew up the churches in Sri Lanka at Easter?

www.thereligionofpeace.com Check out the Ramadan death toll on the front page.
Old 05-16-2019, 05:39 PM   #715
North Star
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behslayer View Post

Do you think Islam is a race? Islam is a supremacist political ideology masquerading as a religion, that demands submission or death. Ever read the Koran?
Old 05-16-2019, 06:32 PM   #716
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Do you think Islam is a race? Islam is a supremacist political ideology masquerading as a religion, that demands submission or death. Ever read the Koran?
The old testament in the bible is very similar except for the pedophile prophet and 72 virgin thing.
Difference is you dont see christians today holding up decapitated peoples heads on a regular basis,throwing queers off buildings or stoning to death a morally challenged woman,or bombing and doing it in the name of Yahweh,Jehovah or Jesus.Same with Jews,Hindus,Buddhists or even Agnostics.
The Muslims I know are educated and love it here.They do not want to go back to their former homeland for fear of some faction of Islam getting froggy and ruining everything they worked hard for or being raped or killed.
Possibly killed and raped with some.
They are not trouble makers or on government assistance.Only difference we have is they dont eat pork or drink.One of their hired help is queer.No discrimination.They dont agree with the lifestyle but agree to disagree.Otherwise you dont hear them spouting off about religion.
They are not cry baby bitches either.I doubt very seriously they would take a shit and post a pic of it.People with an IQ above room temperature dont do that.

My issue is with radical Islam and its apologists.We dont need or want them here in America.
Old 05-17-2019, 11:28 AM   #717
techwiz44

330 people killed, and 440 more injured by religious extremists who follow the teachings of Mohammed! You know Mohammed, that pedophile who likes to rape underage girls, the same fanatic that preaches the beheading of infidels.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/...llings-others/

If you are not mature enough to understand that radical Islamic killers exist within the Muslim faith and use it as a reason for killing innocent Christians, then you’re not mature enough to understand that not every single Muslim is a Killer. If you have friends or associates that practice the Muslim faith that are not radicalized, and they live in peace amongst Christians consider yourself fortunate. There are tens of millions of Muslims that are not running around cutting people’s heads off. But the sad fact cannot be denied, and that fact is “every single beheading, female genital mutilation, and honor killing is performed by someone who is practicing Islam”. It can be argued that they have twisted the faith and that not all Muslims are such extremists. It is also true that these type of bombings and killings in the name of Allah have been going on for quite a long time and you do not see the so-called “non- radicalized Muslims” condemning these actions. Ramadan is just another reason for the radicalized extremists to start killing again. Worldwide thousands of innocents are being killed in the name of Allah!

It is a reasonable question to ask, should these radical Islam following Muslims be allowed to enter the United States of America? And since we have a open and porous southern border it is also reasonable to assume that those same twisted sick individuals who have hijacked the Islam faith are sneaking illegally into the US to practice more of their jihad against what they deem to be “all infidels”.

The problem is identifying the radicalized Muslims…
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ama-bin-laden/

It is reasonable to ask that even if they’re not radicalized when they get here, will they become radicalized later on by some extremist cleric who decides to take up the jihad.

Censoring the discussion will not solve the problem. Facts do not care about your feelings!

Name:	anti-islam1.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	242574

Name:	anti-islam2.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	242575

Protecting the US borders is LAWFULL- not racist.
Fabricating lies and passing it off as news is dishonest and corrupt and not worthy of protection.
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 12:17 PM   #718
OBLIGATED

Evidently some hate queers and women so much they have no problem with them being slaughtered.
Im far from being a supporter of extremist feminism or homosexuality but killing them because it offends your"god"is barbaric.
If you do not condemn it you are as bad as those that hid pedophile priests.Which bring us to the prophet and raping a little girl.
Can ANYONE with any decency defend this?

Muslims are killing each other over their interpretation of Islam.Why would any civilized country want that headache?