Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
GREENBEAN88

Marlin?

So I was able to get out and do some paddy hopping yesturday the conditions were great saw a lot of paddies with tons of bait and lots of Mola's getting cleaned which was cool but only one small yellow seen. while we were looking around there was a large Marlin in the two pound class that started going crazy and jumped out of the water about 10 or 12 times in a row. It was completely awww inspiring. This made me start thinking what I would do if this thing came by while I was in on a paddy or if we drove past it while it was sun bathing on the surface. thought of making a perfect shot on a Marlin were in my mind for the rest of our boat ride. Has any one on this sight done this in our local waters before or do they have any second hand stories that are worth sharing?

water temps in the 71.5, 72.5
lots of paddies, no fish?
GREENBEAN88 is offline   Reply With Quote