Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2017, 01:27 PM   #271
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Should muslims be banned from entering the USA

I think one is naive if you don't believe the young male radicals are ones that our treasonous gov'ts are really wanting to import.
Trump needs to clean up these corrupt agencies quickly!
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 01:35 PM   #272
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Schulte View Post
Okay, so Trump wants to stem the flow of bad guys and he started with the seven most likely countries. You have to start somewhere. I noticed he didn't include the Philippines where a large population of muslims live. I'll bet others here could add to the list of countries NOT included.
Libtards dont want facts.Its about the feelz.
Indonesia,Phillipines,Thailand,India,Pakistan,Saud i Arabia,Spain,A lot of Africa,Russia,most of Europe has Muslims.All of these countries have militant muslims.The ones that were on hold are places that are an immediate threat to the U.S.A.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:46 AM   #273
fitz

I’m confused.
Are you confused?
Are they confused?
Is our Media confused?
Are our Politicians confused?

IF WE COULD JUST FIGURE OUT WHO’S CAUSING THE PROBLEM…

Let’s see… do I understand this thing correctly?

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theater Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

*** THINK OF IT: ***

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confucians living with Baha’is = No Problem
Baha’is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha’is = No Problem
Baha’is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

***WHEREAS***

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha’is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

*** SO THIS LEADS TO: ***

They’re not happy in Gaza
They’re not happy in Egypt
They’re not happy in Libya
They’re not happy in Morocco
They’re not happy in Iran
They’re not happy in Iraq
They’re not happy in Yemen
They’re not happy in Afghanistan
They’re not happy in Pakistan
They’re not happy in Syria
They’re not happy in Lebanon
They’re not happy in Nigeria
They’re not happy in Kenya
They’re not happy in Sudan

*** SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY? ***

They’re happy in Australia
They’re happy in England
They’re happy in Belgium
They’re happy in France
They’re happy in Italy
They’re happy in Germany
They’re happy in Sweden
They’re happy in the USA & Canada
They’re happy in Norway & India

They’re happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame? Not Islam. Not their leadership. Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN, TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRIES THEY CAME FROM, WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

I’m completely stumped…
Any idea who might be causing the problem?
The protesters say it’s Trump.
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 01:14 PM   #274
North Star
Max

Great post Fitz. So obvious, that only the willfully blind refuse to see it.

WHAT’S WRONG WITH SLAVERY AND RAPE?

Apparently nothing, as long as the rapist and slaveholder is a Muslim

Bill Donohue comments on media reaction to a speech given by Georgetown professor Jonathan Brown on February 7:

Two weeks ago today, a professor from Georgetown University publicly rose to the defense of slavery and rape, and not a single major media outlet—with the exception of a blogger on the Washington Post website and a brief posting on foxnews.com—has said a word about it. The absence of outrage is not hard to figure out: Jonathan Brown’s defense was limited to Islam.

Brown, a convert to Islam, holds an endowed chair in Islamic studies at Georgetown. The Jesuit-run institution has a wealthy benefactor in Saudi Arabia, a nation which bans Christianity. How sweet.

What did Georgetown get from this arrangement? Money, and a lot of it. Twelve years ago, Saudi Arabia wrote a check to the Jesuit-run institution for $20 million; it went to support the school’s Center for Muslim Christian Understanding, run by Brown. And what did Saudi Arabia get from this peculiar “understanding”? Legitimacy.

The fruit from this decayed tree is now apparent. Georgetown now employs a tenured professor who defends slavery and rape, provided the slavemasters and rapists are Muslims. This is apparently Georgetown’s idea of diversity. It also shows how phony the school is. Why all the handwringing about Georgetown’s ownership of American slaves in the 19th century when it employs defenders of slavery today?

Brown’s position was not made in the heat of debate. If anything, his comments were well prepared: they were delivered at the Islamic Institute for Islamic Thought. After being criticized by some, he tried to walk it back, offering a lame Tweet that meant nothing.

“As a category, as a conceptual category that exists throughout states and trans-historically,” Brown said clumsily, “there’s no such thing as slavery.” It gets better. “I don’t think you can talk about slavery in Islam until you realize that there is no such thing as slavery.”

It is not certain what Brown would say to slaves in Mauritania and Somalia today—they are owned by their Muslim masters. Would he tell them to stop promoting fake news? Would he tell them that slavery is a mirage? Would he tell them that they are delusional? Better yet, would he switch places with them?

Brown is also incompetent. If slavery doesn’t exist in Muslim-run nations, why the need to justify it? “Slavery cannot just be treated as a moral evil in and of itself,” he opined. He really means it. “I don’t think it’s morally evil to own somebody because we own lots of people all around us.”

(Who he owns he did not say, but perhaps the Southern Poverty Law Center will look into it. Maybe I’ll convert to Islam and see if I can buy him. I’ll use my credit card—Mastercard for the Master.)

When someone in the audience challenged Brown, he became indignant, as well as inconsistent. “The fact that there was slavery is wrong [thus did he contradict his remark that there was no such thing in Islam]. Okay. If you’re a Muslim, the prophet of God…had slaves. He had slaves. There’s no denying that. Are you more morally mature than the prophet of God? No, you are not.”

One would hope that all of us are more morally mature than Muhammad. After all, he was not only a slavemaster and an advocate of violence, he consummated his marriage with his bride Aisha when she was nine years old. That’s what we call rape.

Speaking of which, Brown went on to say that non-consensual sex—it’s called rape—is okay with him, at least if the offenders are adherents to Islam. He took aim at the Western notion of “consent,” maintaining that “It’s very hard to have this discussion because we think of, let’s say in the modern United States, the sine qua non of morally correct sex is consent.”

Continuing his defense of rape, Brown criticized Americans for making a big deal about individual rights. “We fetishize the idea of autonomy to the extent that we forget, again who’s really free? Are we really autonomous people?” In other words, since none of us is really autonomous, the difference between us and a rape victim is more contrived than real.

Brown and Georgetown would be on the front page of every newspaper in the nation if he had justified Christians enslaving and raping Muslims. It would be the lead news story of the night on television, and the Internet would explode. But because Brown was justifying slavery and rape committed by Muslims—whose real life victims are Christians and Jews—there’s hardly a peep.

This is moral relativism gone off the cliff. It is a direct consequence of multiculturalism run amuck. On campuses and newsrooms across the country, the Judeo-Christian ethos and heritage has been slashed and burned beyond belief, the rubble of which is Professor Jonathan Brown, Georgetown University, and the media.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:56 PM   #275
fitz

Sweden’s Anti-Mass Migration Leader in Wall Street Journal: ‘Trump Is Right’

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...rump-is-right/

Lamenting the rise in violence and anti-Semitism that has accompanied the migrant wave that saw Sweden take more migrants per captia than any other European nation, Mr*Åkesson remarked that sex crimes in the country had doubled in a year. Reeling off a list of damages done to Sweden by mass migration in the opinion piece co-authored with fellow SD politician*Mattias Karlsson, Mr*Åkesson urged America to take heed and not repeat the same mistakes of immigration and cultural capitulation made in Europe.

Note to Subsub, yep, going great there, if you are a migrant.
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 02:15 AM   #276
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Fitz, post 273 might just be the most profound on this board in many years.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:31 AM   #277
OBLIGATED

I went for a late Sushi fix last night.Sushi girl was talking about the ban on some of the countries.She is muslim and says its not a muslim ban.She also mentioned her country(Indonesia) wasnt on the list.
The countries on the list are all stinky hand countries where women are treated like livestock and livestock are sex slaves.
Want to work and live in America?Learn english,obey our laws,work hard and assimilate.Otherwise stay in your turd world country.
These particular muslim families are very hard working,speak very good english,clean,are polite,smart and family oriented.Unfortunately thats not what our wonderful politicians have been letting in our country.
Old 02-24-2017, 11:13 AM   #278
SubSub

@ Fitz.

Yup, gotta agree with riplipper! That 273 post was great!

But dude, I still don't know what you're on about when reffering what's happening in Sweden to me, like I approve with it somehow?
SubSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 04:00 AM   #279
manmarvel

this whole board is disgusting. it should be deleted.
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 04:01 AM   #280
manmarvel

why haven't you commented on this lately huh? your hate is archived
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 04:49 PM   #281
Marcus

Delete yourself and the problem goes away.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
Old 08-01-2017, 05:19 PM   #282
Nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
I went for a late Sushi fix last night.Sushi girl was talking about the ban on some of the countries.She is muslim and says its not a muslim ban.She also mentioned her country(Indonesia) wasnt on the list.
The countries on the list are all stinky hand countries where women are treated like livestock and livestock are sex slaves.
Want to work and live in America?Learn english,obey our laws,work hard and assimilate.Otherwise stay in your turd world country.
These particular muslim families are very hard working,speak very good english,clean,are polite,smart and family oriented.Unfortunately thats not what our wonderful politicians have been letting in our country.
Perhaps it's not a Muslim issue and just a cultural/historical issue that some countries in the Middle East have.

I can tell you from experience that I have seen conflict between all sorts of religions and I have also seen them live well together, issues can be based on culture, history, politics and other things.

If anyone here has visited Northern Ireland then they should know what I mean. It's not a religious issue in NIreland though it is portrayed that way. Perhaps the same lesson can be used to look deeper at these problems rather than simplifying it based on Religion.

That would mean work, research and thinking.

I imagine it won't appeal to all.
Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 07:54 PM   #283
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nix View Post
Perhaps it's not a Muslim issue and just a cultural/historical issue that some countries in the Middle East have.

I can tell you from experience that I have seen conflict between all sorts of religions and I have also seen them live well together, issues can be based on culture, history, politics and other things.

If anyone here has visited Northern Ireland then they should know what I mean. It's not a religious issue in NIreland though it is portrayed that way. Perhaps the same lesson can be used to look deeper at these problems rather than simplifying it based on Religion.

That would mean work, research and thinking.

I imagine it won't appeal to all.
Its culture,religion and ignorance.Indonesia has a diversity of religions so none has absolute control.
Where Im at we have southern baptist that believe drinking alcohol is evil and have no issues getting nasty about it.Redneck taliban
Anytime you have one group in absolute power that believes their god or doctrine is best the trouble starts.Add in ignorance,violent culture and things get primal real quick.There is a reason people leave those countries.The real threat of rape,violence and death for a young woman is a good reason to leave.Honor killings arent rare and neither are acid attacks on young women in muslim communities worldwide.Western culture isnt the problem.
Iran was moving along with civilization until religous zealots took over.Now women are wearing black bags.If you have ever met women from the middle east you know they shouldnt cover them curves with a bag!
Old 08-01-2017, 08:29 PM   #284
Marcus

Tis' is true. Iran was VERY westernized back 20 years ago. There are many pics available on the web that shows a very different society. There has been some backwardness but, even still, they are more like us than the media portrays.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:47 PM   #285
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmarvel View Post
why haven't you commented on this lately huh? your hate is archived
Now this made me LOL....I will have to remember this jewel for future use.