Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Boating > Dive Boats 4-Sale

Dive Boats 4-Sale Have a dive boat you want to sell? Post photos and a good description, and you may just have some success.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
2859Tim

2004 26' Steiger Craft DIESEL pilothouse - $49995

Wish I was close to the east coast !!...These Steigers are my alltime favorite 26 pilothouse boats...Assuming no big engine issues...This looks like a giveaway.

2004 26' Steiger Craft DIESEL pilothouse - $49995 (Mass)

sale-v6hxt-2138485120@craigslist.org

PRINCIPLES ONLY THAT HAVE ACCESS TO $50,000 USD. I am not interested in creative financing, donating to a non-profit, trades, offers for ANY lesser amounts, etc. This boat is a high quality, highly desirable craft at a near give away price. It is priced very appropriately for this current market and I don't have the time for nonsense inquiries!! IMPORTANT- ONLY RESPONSES WITH TELEPHONE NUMBERS WILL BE RESPONDED TO -NEED TO ELIMINATE SPAM AND EMAIL HARVESTING This is a BIG 26' boat with it's 10' beam!!! If you have never been on a 26' Steiger you will be pleasantly surprised. With this boat you get ample size and deck space to fish, seaworthiness to get you out and back safely, and fuel efficiency so your not spending all your money to get there!! All this plus it is still trailerable with a 3/4 ton pick up!! 2004 26' Steiger Craft Chesapeake with Volvo Penta KAD300 (285 HP) with DP- G duoprop outdrive; all 380 hours. Includes Furuno 1731 4 Kw 36 mile CRT radar, Furuno FCV 667 color bottom sounder, Garmin 2010 color chartplotter with 10" screen, Icom VHF, Clarion am/fm/cd/satellite stereo, built in head with Y-valve and holding tank, Lee outriggers, 8-rod rocket launchers, spreader lights, fresh and saltwater washdown, bow pulpit, Lewmar windlass, full transom swim platform, trim tabs, etc. Light blue hull. Fully serviced including engine oil, filters, belts, new raw water pump, zincs,outdrive bellows, gear oil change, full detailing. In water and ready for the canyons. NO BROKERS!! SCAMMERS BE GONE!! Serious inquiries only with legitimate questions. May trade up with cash to a 30' ' plus Carolina Classic, Henriques, Albemarle, Tiara, etc. or a quality fiberglass downeast. This was a $130,000 boat in 2004 and is priced for 2010' economy as it is more than $30K below every other 26' Steiger on the market (gas i/o and outboard versions) TRAILER IS NOT INCLUDED BUT IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT ADDITIONAL COST.

More pics here:
2859Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #2
Red

Send a message via AIM to Red
Re: 2004 26' Steiger Craft DIESEL pilothouse - $49995

Thats a sweet looking boat.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote