Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2019, 01:45 PM   #1
malibujohn

Multi Day Offshore trips in Mexico

Finally, the chance to run multi day DIVING trips! This is a whole new venture for me, and one I used to dream about. I have so many great memories (along with some of my biggest fish) from my days spent on the Sand Dollar doing 3-5 day trips. I am stoked to be able to offer the same now, just in a lil different setting! 6 pack diving at it's best. The boat is a Hawthorne 48 and has more room for 6 and crew than you can even imagine. ( it is permitted for DAILY trips of 12 persons). Full galley and lounge area, showers, Three top load freezers, Zodiac tender and 800 mile range. Twin cat diesels push it at a nice cruising speed of 10-12 knots and a nice 15 foot beam doesn't hurt.
The boat comes with a ton of fishing gear for those who like to wet a line once in a while also. Seeker rods, 2 speed 50s and a whole lot more. The main area's we will be targeting are 60-120 miles out, near the Tres Maria's Islands. This is a area known for giant yellowfin tuna, amberjack, pargo.....!

Gonna take a lil bit to get things dialed in but the boat is good to go and SICK! I am in Cali till the beginning of February, but will be hitting it hard as soon as I return from Mexico. I have a set trip with someone coming in the 13th, diving the 14th and 15th then flying home on the 16th. I have room for 3 more divers if anyone is interested. Airfare is still very reasonable and the boat cost would be $900.00 per person. This covers pick-up and drop off at airport, food and drinks (excluding alcohol), Two FULL days diving, gear if needed and fish cleaning.

Flights typically arrive mid day to afternoon, which leaves plenty of time to ready gear, chill with a cold tecate, have a nice dinner and head to the promised land around 10 p.m. Wake up and dive two full days and head back at dark. Arrival back at port would be early on the morning of the 16th.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190111_110524.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	241283

Name:	IMG_20190112_081857.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	241284

Name:	PART_1547398556706_IMG_20190112_081923.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	241285

I am also flexible and planning to run between the 4th and 11th of Feb. so if anyone wants to hit it, let me know. Need at least 3 guys at 900.00 per.

Pricing on the big boat will be as such: Arrival day and travel to spot, 3 days offshore diving, departure day. Total cost for boat will be $8000.00 which, split 6 ways is about 1350.00 each!! plus airfare. You are welcome to spend your departure day (or even an extra chill day) at our beautiful beachfront home just minutes from the boat, or on the boat at the marina.

I really am so stoked to be offering this and can't wait to see what the new year brings!!! bscene-drinkingcheers:

Last edited by malibujohn; 01-13-2019 at 03:59 PM.
malibujohn is offline   Reply With Quote