Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Anywhere else!

Anywhere else! You can post here to get a conversation started if looking to meet and hunt with people in other areas not listed above.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2008, 02:49 PM   #1
KwHogKilla
dude its good....

Send a message via AIM to KwHogKilla
Need help on diving nassua, bahamas!

Well for my senior trip a bunch of us are going to nassau for a vacation of short.
But of course, why would i let a summer vaction to the bahamas go undived! So i started looking around for charters or anything around that area and i cant find anything!!
All im looking for is a 1 day charter to take us spearfishing, and let us rent gear. I dont minde what kind of boat ( can be a skiff for all i care) or where they take us as long as i get to dive!
I would also like to see mabey if the rent a boat and i can just bring over a sling and some gear!
THanks!
i found heaven......its not that hard to find .... all u need is a nice boat .... be far anofe out that u cant see land.... when there is 150 foot vis......nice day... sum beer ..... girls... and plenty of big fish for the taking ..... thats heaven my freinds
KwHogKilla is offline   Reply With Quote