Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Old 03-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #16
Seaholic
To blend with the blue

Re: Polespear Power Bands?

wow I feel sorry for the new guys trying to seek info on this board. There is usually one good answer out of 10. And the guy with the question comes out more confused then coming into his question. so much for the future of our sport. Glad all the pros jump right out and weigh there many years of experience and tested opinion in any given subject.

If I was a pro or knew any better and what I was doing, I would think that that pole spear could be modified to be as good as some of the best. It will require a lot of modification but its doable and its been done. I knew a guy that won the Charlie sturgill pole spear meet five times with that modified pole spear. Sure If you want something ready to kill then yes get a Riffe. But that's not your question is it.

Anyway why listen to me who's just a newb, I'll let the real pros keep coming out and guide you in the right direction.

But to add one more thing from a newb to a newb, the word White sea bass and pole spear should not exist in the same sentence for you right now, in fact I'm not sure if the word White sea bass should even exist for you right now. Just my newb opinion.

Richard Balta

Spear America

Last edited by Seaholic; 03-09-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Seaholic is offline   Reply With Quote