Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Southern Atlantic Seaboard

Southern Atlantic Seaboard Here's the place for shooters from Georgia up to Maryland, including the Carolinas and Virginia.

Old 03-27-2009, 10:41 AM   #46
bk393
Designated Diver

Send a message via Yahoo to bk393
Re: February Video!!!!

Ha, yeah I'm familiar with those signs - most of them have the Grim Reaper on them. I'm a Cave Diver but haven't been much since I moved north. I used to spend just about every weekend in some hole in the ground or another in Florida.
Can't wait to see the next video. Let me know when you guys want to head up this way!
bk393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:33 PM   #47
dive4food

Re: February Video!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searen View Post
Glad you liked it. Working on the next one now. Have a ton of footage just not much spearing. All diving related though so it should be fun. Got some really cool footage of Ashley and I at a spring near Orlando. Interesting walking into the woods, emerging in crystal clear fresh water and diving just shy of 70 feet into a hole in the ground. It's also fun freediving amongst the folks on Scuba and seeing their faces at 60 feet when you're hanging on the do not go beyond this point sign on a single breath.
You need your own cable channel so I can watch diving and spearing 24/7 when I can't get out. Surely you can get all the manufacturers to advertise and sponsor. Then the travel industry can be tapped. Don't forget about the beer makers too! It's just as easy to dream big as it is to dream small! I think I will go watch Speargun Hunter again on the Outdoor channel.
dive4food is offline   Reply With Quote