Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Boating > Dive Boats 4-Sale

Dive Boats 4-Sale Have a dive boat you want to sell? Post photos and a good description, and you may just have some success.

Old 03-07-2020, 09:58 AM   #1
DiverPete

1986 SeaRay 390 Sedan Sportfisherman w/twin Diesels

Thinking of parting ways with my 1986 SeaRay Sedan Flybridge Sportfisherman.

This boat is a fishing and diving machine. It will get you out there where you want to go in comfort.
The cockpit area is about 13 foot wide by about 10 feet long. There is enough room in the cabin for a full size couch set and it will sleep 6 comfortably. Boat has 400 gallon fuel capacity and drafts only 31 inches, props are in half tunnels.
The engines are 3208T Caterpillar Diesels with approximately 1830 hours on them. Replaced both raw water pumps and hoses along with flushed and replaced all the zincs. Also completed a haul out and complete bottom job with new through hull seacocks, thrust bearings, Drip-less shaft seals, and a dual Garmin transducer set up installed.
You will see other 390 Sport fisherman for sale but this one is unique in that it has the twin diesels (Not the gasoline engine inboards that you have to worry about explosions with) and the upper helm is not a bimini top but rather a full enclosure hard pipe soft top. (All eisenglass is clear and in good shape)
The tops are new and I have been going through all the systems on the boat. Just finished the rebuild of the upper helm station electrical and steering console.
This boat has dual upper and lower operating stations along with a full size bathroom with full shower....It has dual a/c that can be run by shore power or generator.
This boat is not perfect, as in it is an older boat but it is solid and has all the right equipment, I have removed some of the items that were not working...like the microwave, cook top and hot water heater....mostly cosmetic stuff easily reinstalled, all the water pumps and systems are working, so if you want a beautiful looking boat with all the perks.....look elsewhere for a lot more money......This is a boat for someone or a group of buddies, who want to do off shore trips locally or to the keys and/or beyond in comfort without worrying about the weather or seas to a point when returning or going, but not looking to spend a bunch of money on a boat with a bunch of useless frills....and not afraid to spill a beer or fish guts on the deck.
I originally bought this boat for weekend offshore and middle grounds diving/fishing and to be able to take my wife out on the trips but she has since changed her mind and would prefer to not go at all....So now I am looking at a smaller boat in the 26 to 29 foot range......trades......who knows....let me know what you got....
I have clear USCG documentation as owner....
I am open to offers however not giving her away as she is still being used by me.
Also includes a Caribe 12 foot rigid hull inflatable dinghy with 15 hp Yamaha engine.
Lots of stuff done on this boat already. Also comes with outriggers.
Asking 35k or best offer....never know unless you ask....

If interested shoot me a PM and I can send you more pictures and answer more questions and you can come take a look. I am located in Palmetto Florida.

Last edited by DiverPete; 03-23-2020 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Updated Title to include Diesel engines
DiverPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 03:37 PM   #2
DiverPete

Re: 1986 SeaRay 390 Sedan Flybridge Sportfisherman

Cannot seem to edit the post so here is the update.

Price is 29000 or best offer.

Generator is fixed and working properly.

Any other questions just shoot me a PM or just contact me directly.

Pete
Old 07-22-2020, 05:48 AM   #3
nccaptainrandy

are you still interested in sellin boat? randy text at 910-320-960.
nccaptainrandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 06:36 AM   #4
DiverPete

Boat is sold.
Thank you all for looking.