Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2006, 07:38 PM   #1
Seaholic
To blend with the blue

Clint Koberstein Memorial service info

I want to let anyone who wanted to go to Clint's memorial service know when and where its going to take place.

The date is going to be Saturday the 18th at 10:30 am in the Conejo Mountain Memorial Park. Address is 2052 Howard RD. Camarillo Ca, 93010. Phone # 805-482-1959.

That is going to last between one to one and a half hours. After that we are all driving to the Channel Island Harbor so Tina (wife) can spread Clint's ashes on the water near where he passed away. We are going to walk to the end of the Break wall and from there Tina is going to go on a skiff only a little ways off and spread the ashes. You can either walk out with the group to the end to join in the event from there or like a lot of us you can bring your kayak or any means of water transportation so you can join on the water. Make sure you bring a change of cloth if you are joining on the water.

From there we are going to have a gathering at the Channel Island In Haul, which is less than ten minutes from the harbor. Address is 1001 E. Channel Island Blv. Oxnard Ca. 93033.

If you have any questions feel free to call me At 562-397-3443

Every one is welcomed.
See you there

Richard Balta

Spear America
Seaholic is offline   Reply With Quote