Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Old 08-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
jlhoops123

Looking for a dive buddy on Saturday or SUnday in Monterey

Hello,
My name is Jeremy and I started diving last summer in the La Jolla area in San Diego last summer. I moved back up North for work and I have all this gear just sitting in my garage that I want to do something with. I am looking for a dive buddy in the Monterey area that would be willing to give me the lay of the land. I am not a pro, but I was part of the free diving club down there and went on about 30 dives over the course of the summer with guys who knew their stuff. I spoke with Bryan from the Tritons and he told me there was a pretty strong community over there. It there is anyone headed out I would appreciate if I could tag along. Thanks.
jlhoops123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
Slamson

Re: Looking for a dive buddy on Saturday or SUnday in Monterey

Hey man I haven't dove Monterey, but Carmel a few times. This weekend doesn't look the best for conditions, and I might be busy but maybe another time if you want to head out I'm down. I just moved to the area myself and could use a dive partner. Feel free to call me anytime, if I don't answer leave a message. 707-812-2564.

Ryan
Slamson is offline   Reply With Quote