Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2008 Tournament Archives > 2008 Hell Divers Rodeo - June 5-8

2008 Hell Divers Rodeo - June 5-8 Check this forum for news, rules, updates, and other discussion about the 2008 Hell Divers Rodeo -- June 5, 6, 7 and 8, 2008

Old 05-03-2008, 09:18 AM   #1
el tiegro

any out of town shooters?

Hey there hell divers, I'm wanting to come up and shoot the rodeo, and need to find a ride, and tanks. I'm likely going to just fly up unless anyone in the west central florida area wants to make it a road trip. I'm still not seeing a place to register on the site either. Where does the actual tournament go down at? Is staying in new orleans itself a viable option?

thanks for any help and info,

anthony
el tiegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
DrKing
Jered King

Re: any out of town shooters?

I will be in New Orleans that weekend and would love to hook up with some divers going out for the Rodeo. I Freedive and tankdive. If no one offers maybe we can get a few of us together to get a charter. Let me know.
DrKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:55 PM   #3
Mobile Diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by el tiegro View Post
Hey there hell divers, I'm wanting to come up and shoot the rodeo, and need to find a ride, and tanks. I'm likely going to just fly up unless anyone in the west central florida area wants to make it a road trip. I'm still not seeing a place to register on the site either. Where does the actual tournament go down at? Is staying in new orleans itself a viable option?

thanks for any help and info,

anthony
Shoot me a PM. I may have a ride for you. I'm real busy, but should be able to respond tomorrow.
305 849 0866
Mobile Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:38 PM   #4
el tiegro

Hey again, plans didn't work out like I wanted this year, but I'm still coming up to watch the weighin. I'm flying into N.O. weds morning, and will be staying until monday. I didn't realize its three days, and had already booked the woman's flight. I just packed my freediving stuff with a polespear. I know most are going out down south, but we'll be staying near city park off esplanade. Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone might have a spot open for one of the days, even if it's shooting in close for sheepshead, catfish, or whatever else I could enter. I'd even be happy to jump in somewhere sunday morning, just want to come out to play. I guess I need to know by thursday if it's doable so I can get registered and buy a license when I'm there. Thanks in advance for any help, look forward to seeing some monsters!!!

anthony

(feel free to call my cell, 813-300-3679)
el tiegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:17 PM   #5
mrfish87
Fisch-Mörder

Louisiana free fishing weekend....June 7-8, 2008...no license needed. Wow how that worked out.. See you guys at the weighin on Sunday