Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Northern Atlantic: New England States

Northern Atlantic: New England States An area for the cold water divers of the New England States.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 11:04 AM   #1
wjnelson

Pelaj spekter railgun

i just started spearfishing last summer with a small jbl, i ran into the problem that it dident have enuf knock down power to take a deacent size fish, so reacently i was shoping for a new gun and found a PELAJ OPENWATER SPEARGUN BRAND NEW 36" SPEKTER RAILGUN for around $200 (ebay) so i bought it.. i dont know much about this brand only that if i got it anywhere else it would toatly be out of my price range.....Does any one else shoot the same gun and do you like it?.. and did you change it to two bands so u could de power it.... or any other bata on that would be helpfull..
wjnelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
SpanishSpear
Euro Trash Scup Master

Re: Pelaj spekter railgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjnelson View Post
i just started spearfishing last summer with a small jbl, i ran into the problem that it dident have enuf knock down power to take a deacent size fish, so reacently i was shoping for a new gun and found a PELAJ OPENWATER SPEARGUN BRAND NEW 36" SPEKTER RAILGUN for around $200 (ebay) so i bought it.. i dont know much about this brand only that if i got it anywhere else it would toatly be out of my price range.....Does any one else shoot the same gun and do you like it?.. and did you change it to two bands so u could de power it.... or any other bata on that would be helpfull..
Contact Rob Marvelle at Newport Freedive Co. he is a Pelaj dealer and he has all that you need to modify that gun. www.newportfreediveco.com
Old 03-20-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
jeeper07
The Dorito Diver

2nd that. I shot one of his demo models and they're definitely nice guns. Rob won't steer you wrong.
jeeper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #4
wjnelson

thanks for the posts, ill look him up...
wjnelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:09 PM   #5
FreediveNewport
RobM

wj- please give me a call and we can set up a time to get together and look at that gun. I can show you what I have done with a few other Pelaj guns and we can go from there. I will PM you my #

Rob
http://magicfoundation.org
FreediveNewport is offline   Reply With Quote