Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Private Trips -Florida

Private Trips -Florida Here is your area for finding hunting buddies. Have extra room on your boat? Looking for a boat to jump on? Post here!

Old 11-13-2015, 05:46 PM   #1
RustyEqupment

Ft Lauderdale area Beach diving duo LFM?

First time posting, so... Hey!

I live in Orlando, and my dive buddy lives in Ft Lauderdale area. We are real comfortable with each other in and out of the water. We are not the types that try to free dive down to 100ft or w/e - I just cant, no formal training aside from SCUBA. And my buddy used to be able to but now has some troubles with his equalization on some days. If going deep we usually SCUBA with our gun/spears. I know it is kind of frowned upon in some circles(?), sorry.

All in all, that is our background - He used to do it commercially and I am fairly new (2 years of weekend trips down).

We are currently limited to just going off a beach, which is nice (cheap and easy) or charter trips when ever we come down and weather is manageable.

I dont neccessarily like going on charters with a group of people i dont know or haven't been around. makes me eerie in the water.

If there is anyone around that stretch of beach or has a boat we could tag along on and pay gas/costs for would be my main goal here!

I am actually going to drive down tomorrow Sat Nov 14, 2015 - despite the forecast and hopefully get a beach dive in. Would love to see a cobia - had it in a publix once (hah) and now i want it in the water... If anyone thinks they would have some fun with us, reach out!

Im gonna link my Youtube and Instagram so you can see some of the fun. Night dive and first GoPro video! they suck haha

YouTube

Instagram

P.S. I dont really care for lobster, so if i find some and Buddy 1 doesnt want it, all yours!
RustyEqupment is offline   Reply With Quote