Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida East Coast Spearfishing

Florida East Coast Spearfishing Let's talk here about spearing on Florida's Atlantic coast. Reports and other issues about this region belong here.

Old 12-27-2013, 09:21 AM   #16
Scubadood

Send a message via Yahoo to Scubadood Send a message via Skype™ to Scubadood
Re: Koah Euro gun, anybody tried it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apneaphile View Post
Hmm, I don't know if I agree with that, bro. I think Alfredo's Koah is a great gun, but "much better than a rife euro by far" I'm not sure about that. I think it is a bit of step up as far as quality goes. It is definitely a more attractive gun (as a custom build should be). The big thing to me is the enclosed track, this is definitely something that sets it apart. The ability to put three 5/8 bands on a 130 euro style wood gun is a great characteristic. Having said all that I still think the Riffe euro is a great gun. It's not as pretty, maybe not the same quality as the Koah and definitely not as powerful but it is still a very capable and very reliable gun. I love my Riffe euro 120. I think it is one of the best reef guns out there.
X2 Riffe all the way.
Scubadood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:40 AM   #17
SpearitPBC

Re: Koah Euro gun, anybody tried it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpearitPBC View Post
Love my "fairly" new KOAH!
John is the bomb! I like the way he custom designs a gun to your specific needs, true perfectionist. Even took it down for a test drive, it had a slight crack, so he re built another for me

Last edited by SpearitPBC; 01-07-2014 at 12:02 AM.
SpearitPBC is offline   Reply With Quote