Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Charter Trips - Florida

Charter Trips - Florida Unlike other forums, we encourage you charter guys to post trip info!

Old 03-09-2005, 08:23 AM   #1
Nikki
Good Girl Gone Wong - LOL

Holy Spear-IT April 7 through 9 - Looking for a few good shooters to fill the boat :D

Middle Grounds trip on the Holy Spear-IT. So far, team members are Jerry Lancaster, Greg Kingery and myself. Looking for a few good shooters to fill the boat - 3 in fact! East coasters preferred, but west coasters welcome

PM me to reserve your spot!
Nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 06:10 PM   #2
Nikki

Re: Holy Spear-IT April 7 through 9 - Looking for a few good shooters to fill the boat :D

Mobile Diver's signed up. Only two spots left
Old 03-10-2005, 09:34 PM   #3
Md Spear
Senior Crabby Ole Fart

Re: Holy Spear-IT April 7 through 9 - Looking for a few good shooters to fill the boat :D

Well........ this verifies it. Mobile Diver's life IS a vacation.{ he tried to convince otherwise but I wasn't fooled } Takes off from runnin spearing charters to go live aboard spearfishing. Heh, Heh..... Sweeeeett!
Md Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 09:48 PM   #4
WreckDiver
Memeber What?

The man will tell you He is living his dream retirement
WreckDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 09:54 PM   #5
kitefisherman
Spearboard Historian

Re: Holy Spear-IT April 7 through 9 - Looking for a few good shooters to fill the boa

Hey, he earned it!
kitefisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 04:52 PM   #6
Nikki

I can't believe it - less than two weeks away and STILL TWO OPENINGS FOR THIS TRIP! I can feel it, the weather's just GOT to be PERFECT for this trip....and I just KNOW that there's two shooters just ready to go slaying some fish instead of being landlocked doing chores!

Team: Me, Mobile Diver, Catfish/Greg Kingery, Bubblejunkie/Jerry Lancaster.....who wants to join us in filling the freezer box?

PM me to get on the boat!
Old 03-31-2005, 06:29 PM   #7
Nikki

Now, only ONE opening left

Spearos that get blown out this weekend can just sign on up, as this trip the weather will be PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Standing by
Old 03-31-2005, 07:33 PM   #8
Spear One
Retired Comm. Shooter

Come on guys........help a shooter out! One spot left? This is the time of year you want to be shootin'. Great opportunity for a SBO tune up as well.

Manufactured By: Spearfishing Specialties (727)-548-7686

E-mail: oceanrhino@gmail.com Web: OceanRhino.com
Spear One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 09:59 AM   #9
Mako_Man

I'm interested.....I'm a PADI DM, and EANx Wreck certified through IANTD.....I only have two steel 120's though. How much for the trip?

Capt...has gun, will travel

Last edited by Mako_Man; 04-04-2005 at 10:07 AM.
Mako_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 11:27 AM   #10
Nikki

Holy-Spear-IT spearfishing charter to the Middle Grounds - which is clear gulf waters 100 miles West of Tampa (and a little north). Spearing is in 90-130 feet, so fairly advanced diving. 8 tanks - any size and $350 gets you Friday and Saturday - all day - spearfishing and diving as much as you can do! If you don't have that many tanks, they can have what more you need on the boat for you for nominal rental/fill fee. Huge on-board coolers for all the fish you bring on board. Fishing at night on Friday and meals included.

Bring extra drinks and snacks. Go to www.florida-dive-charters.com to get prices on additional tanks for the boat. Call me at 321-543-6729 if you still want to go! Nikki