Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > OahuFreediver

Conversation Between OahuFreediver and Notanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. OahuFreediver
    01-26-2012 10:11 AM
    OahuFreediver
    Sup bro... came down on recruiting orders trying to get florida for some good diving outside hawaii. Il be home in mass may 12th to june 12th so we should meet up and get some striper. Daryl wong is building me a 60 GR Plus with multicam paint scheme cant wait to get it. Gonna go do some dives with him when I get back in March from Afghanistan. whats good with you
  2. OahuFreediver
    10-07-2011 07:10 AM
    OahuFreediver
    Hey bro glad to hear you were having a busy summer. But, nah im not back in mass anymore im out in Afghanistan till March. Then il head back to Hawaii till July and PCS to a new duty station and I dont have orders yet so no idea where im headed. Im hoping east cost though. Well have a good one! Slay some stripa for me!
  3. Notanks
    10-06-2011 04:03 PM
    Notanks
    hey bro sorry I missed you I was a away a ton this summer and our schedules didn't jive. So your back now!?! I am living near Woster now in Westford about 35min away. Whats you schedule looking like?
  4. OahuFreediver
    07-14-2011 05:09 PM
    OahuFreediver
    sup dude think i saw your results for the RIBW 9th with a 32 pounder congrats! cant wait to shoot my 1st striper! In less another micah participated, but anywho home in a few weeks maybe il see ya on the water. Good luck with the hatch salvmar venture!