Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida East Coast Spearfishing

Florida East Coast Spearfishing Let's talk here about spearing on Florida's Atlantic coast. Reports and other issues about this region belong here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #61
scubajobert

Re: Dogsnapper or Schoolmaster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2o addiction View Post
so pull the race card (typical) and then ask for a fight (typical)

i already have your number remember - i practically introduced you to this sport. I'd tear your ass apart for sure - it's a known fact if you are outweighed by 40 or more pounds - you lose almost invariably in a fist fight. If it were true and we could meet up and i could legally kick your ass - and a few others - sure thing. Talk to some of my old friends in chicago where what we called "pit-fighting" was a past time and a payday before the ufc got hold of it and turned it into gold for them. It had nothing to do with dogs, gladly oscar - gladly - anyone actually. If we could set it up legally i'd love nothing more believe me. I just can't afford the trouble... Bitch.
i'll take you on. And you out way me by what 60-70lb
no cop's just you and me. So come on come kick my ass. And i'll show you how a real cracker fight's.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #62
CorySweatt

Send a message via Yahoo to CorySweatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O ADDICTION View Post
Oh and ANOTHER monster TRUCK DRIVER JOINS THE FREY! I gave you 100 bucks too didn't I - to help you take a Fii class!!!! Felt like shit when you said Thanks it'll go right in my tank... Nice... I know the donor was pissed too and he DOES agree with almost ALL I've said here as well - Call him - You know who he is. Did you even thank him like I asked? Hell no... man was I a fool - And a fool who could have used that money for someone deserving of it - One of my stupid moments - You hung on for the money - Money motivates you to lie steal cheat and decieve

Like I said "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". You guys are all pretty close right now - Learning more by the minute!

I won't compromise the people who agree with practically every word I've ever said on here - It would be pretty stupid to do that. Maybe jfjf or spearmax can look inside my PMs and confirm for your unbelieving ass. I have no problem with it - Nothing to hide. And Cory - Since you know me all so well just WHO AM I and WHAT do I DO mr. smarty pants?

How are you going to condemn me for what I drive? First of all, I did thank him you ignorant ass. Secondly, That is the only reason I took the class. Money does motivate people, which is exactly why you would always say "I can't wait to see this thing get big so I don't have to work anymore". I'll take you on any day in your little strong man competition that you've supposedly won 5 of and I'll roll your fat ass all the way back to Wisconsin.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:18 PM   #63
vatobelow

Cool Re: Dogsnapper or Schoolmaster?

Wow! Damn!!! What's is going on.....I'm super stoked about diving right now!!! I signed up and I am taking the FII class this weekend!! Again stoked!!!! I am new to freediving, I don't get out as much as I would like to. The tcsd club was a good way to meet new people which I did, matter of fact few of these guys put me on their boat acouple weeks ago.... I am not the strongest diver I know this and so do they, they welcomed me, put me on their boat and put me on fish and even gave me some pointers!! I felt safe with these dudes in the water!! Respect fellas you know who you are!! I was nervous,excited, and just plain me...I'm a str8 Chico!! I don't see color never had never will!! Good people are gonna be good people!! I choose who I want to associate myself with! I don't like to argue with people, I just let it roll off no sense. I'm gonna keep on diving and shootin fish, I will continue to learn as much as I can to be safe, and cool at the same time!!! Soooo, seeing this as a reunion and all, I could use some time on the water after this course, anyone from Miami on up to the space coast, willing to take a New diver out, I'd much appreciate it!! Let's not all get caught up and do what we all like to do and spearfish!! It is kinda good that it all got out, better itof been offline but whatever......let this shit go and kill some fish!!!! And the pool thing I got one in the front yard too, I just bring it in during the week
Old 08-06-2012, 06:26 PM   #64
Oscar Garcia
Spearing life!!

I don't care how many Tough Man contest you think you've won and I don't care how bad ass you think you are do you really thing your little fantasy scares me. I've fought guys that has said the same thing and I still came out on top. There's only one way to see who still got it as you said.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #65
H2O ADDICTION
I care about YOU

Three grown men wanting a fight - I MUST be in FLORIDA!!!

Like I said find a legit "contest" where I can take you legally. I'd even be willing to go two on one if they allow it. I WILL back up MY words.

Now...My wife and kids are home and dinner is served. After that I will be mowing a few acres of grass at my lovely McMansion and tidying up to watch some carefully chosen movies - like a real family does. Hasta la Vista - Keep in touch tho - please by all means.

And if you feel so inclined please check into these so called "tough man" contest. But most probably all they have here is "alligator wrestling" ahahaha!
Old 08-06-2012, 06:43 PM   #66
2fishin2
Pacific Spearo

Spearboard the new venue for 40+ old men wanting to fight like teenagers. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ya'll crack me up!
Old 08-06-2012, 06:56 PM   #67
scubajobert

Quote:
Three grown men wanting a fight - I MUST be in FLORIDA!!!

Like I said find a legit "contest" where I can take you legally. I'd even be willing to go two on one if they allow it. I WILL back up MY words.

Now...My wife and kids are home and dinner is served. After that I will be mowing a few acres of grass at my lovely McMansion and tidying up to watch some carefully chosen movies - like a real family does. Hasta la Vista - Keep in touch tho - please by all means.

And if you feel so inclined please check into these so called "tough man" contest. But most probably all they have here is "alligator wrestling" ahahaha!

I see up North you talk a lot of shit! I like how you talk about kicking Oscar ass because you out way him by 40lb and then you start talking about tough man contest you won well back it up.or start back peddling. Lord knows your good at that. and if you want a place i know of 2 dojo's we can go to. or as you call it pit fighting. lol
Old 08-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #68
H2O ADDICTION
I care about YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fishin2 View Post
Spearboard the new venue for 40+ old men wanting to fight like teenagers. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ya'll crack me up!
Funny shit right? And for your information I AM THE ONLY 40+ year old on this thread! (well besides you and possibly Jobert - But he just looks old and wrinkly) - Florida will do that.

I must be doing something right to piss of my EX-FRIENDS so bad they wanna fight me physically! If they can't win with brains maybe with braun? But I am MORE than willing in a legal and fair setting. I am a man - And I always loved me a good pummel. I have a shit ton of frustration and anger to release. And blood always makes me smile in that instance. Sick yeah I know. But atleast I can admit my vices.

Like all liberal twats - Pull the race card when you're close to defeat or force violence. No civility whatsoever - No sense - No arguing - Just talk to the hand... Typical young liberal behavior.

And we WONDER why this nation and this board is so jacked up? It's all so plain to see....

Last edited by H2O ADDICTION; 08-06-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #69
scubajobert

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fishin2 View Post
nope stop fighting along time ago but some times the bullshit get's to thick.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #70
H2O ADDICTION
I care about YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubajobert View Post
I see up North you talk a lot of shit! I like how you talk about kicking Oscar ass because you out way him by 40lb and then you start talking about tough man contest you won well back it up.or start back peddling. Lord knows your good at that. and if you want a place i know of 2 dojo's we can go to. or as you call it pit fighting. lol
When did I ever once back pedal? Ever? - Thats just not my style and EVERYONE here knows it. I'm an in your face kinda guy... I don't EVER back pedal - I'm man enough to admit I'm not perfect if by some odd chance I'm dead wrong on a subject and need to. Infact I am COMPELLED to admit any wrongdoings or defeat.

And a buddies DojO? WTF is that? You Japanese now? In modern times in AMERICA we call it a "studio" - And really - Would they let it go to the point of lots of blood and anger....No. I want blood and anger released. Lots of it too. A "tough man" contest would allow it and it is in public - Not just with all your cronies around who already kick a man when he's down. I'd be tackled off and pummeled by you and your so called "new found" friends when I had the upper hand... Maybe a good thing because one ref will not get me off... Been there done that before - You must really be in a fantasy world. Must be all that tri mix gas.

I guarantee you all this is still up for a reason - People agree with what I'm saying here - Over 1600 hits already and 5 or 6 a-holes come blabbering fourth lies, deceit and garbage? Atleast people like VatoBelow and 2fishin2 have some good points and are being civil about things. I could probably have a civil argument with them and a clear winner would emerge. In the end we'd most probably learn a little something about ourselves, shake hands and agree to disagree, AND THEN GO FISHING!!

Oh and someone mentioned about rides! THANKS! I've been offered up like 6 since this started! Hahahaa! IT IS WORKING VERY WELL FOR ME! AHAHAH! SO COOL!

I predict there will soon be some MAJOR changes on THIS very board. We will soon see a bit more civility and less personal attacks and drubbings. It will not be allowed to take place - ever. I AM in the loop - Even if THEY don't know it yet.

Last edited by H2O ADDICTION; 08-06-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #71
scubajobert

Quote:
When did I ever once back pedal? Ever? - Thats just not my style and EVERYONE here knows it. I'm an in your face kinda guy... I don't EVER back pedal - I'm man enough to admit I'm not perfect if by some odd chance I need to.

And a buddies DojO? WTF is that? You Japanese now? In modern times in AMERICA we call it a "studio" - And really - Would they let it go to the point of lots of blood and anger....No. I want blood and anger released. Lots of it too. A "tough man" contest would allow it and it is in public - Not just with all your cronies around who already kick a man when he's down. I'd be tackled off and pummeled by you and your so called "new found" friends when I had the upper hand... Maybe a good thing because one ref will not get me off... Been there done that before - You must really be in a fantasy world. Must be all that tri mix
Ps. Too hot to mow grass now - And besides this is much more fun.
bla bla bla that's all you got bla bla bla.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:42 PM   #72
H2O ADDICTION
I care about YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubajobert View Post
bla bla bla that's all you got bla bla bla.
hahaha you voted for Obama I see - If not you should have - Never seen a more liberal headed gun lover and sportsman...Wow shit just don't make sense anymore! LOL! So confused... Ha not really...

I already predicted your moves before you even knew what the next one was - Read it in an earlier post... First I was called names, then threatened with violence, smeared, race card and FLAT OUT LIE by Oscar (disgusting), and now with an upper hand, when people see who the real losers are here, I get "Talk to the hand"!

So predictable - Soooo typical - You could not have set yourselves up any better! Seen it coming the whole way - for months already. So glad it came to an ugly head sooner than later! Shit you should be in politics - the lot of you shit talkin' libs.

Over 1800 views and 3 or four shit talkers - Odds are that I'd have atleast a few hundred MORE peeps pummeling me if they did not agree with what I've said. Simple statistics proves it - As well as human nature. Human nature is what caused Cory Sweatt and Oscar Garcia to come out of the woodwork to attack me. Already down, already outnumbered - Hit him NOW... LOL another predictable move.

Wise up - Leave me alone already. And for those who wish to take a side, grow some god damn balls and do it. Show these asshats who the real asshats are.

Last edited by H2O ADDICTION; 08-06-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #73
DocShock
local yocal

Most people choose not to participate in the drama that you typically either initiate, participate in or perpetuate, and I am no exception, so it does not surprise me that many folks that disagree with alot of what you say remain silent.
However, the absolute bull crap that seemingly pours through every pore on your body was too much for me to bear. I left your facebook group after you ripped someone a new ahole for saying "looks like a small dog to me". You go off on mindless rants and then edIt your posts after others post. Just about everything you post you are seeking some sort of glory or pat on the back for doing something great.
IMO, although you state how knowledgeable you are, you have no humility. Alot of people know ALOT more than you about A. Diving in general B. diving in this area. So shut up and listen to them. Humble yourself. But You cannot. It is at this point not in your nature. I will say a prayer for you tonight that this situation you presently find yourself in somehow betters you.
I have refrained from posting for the most part when crap starts hitting the fan but this was the last straw. YOu are presently a loose cannon. You currently will never accomplish anything in the diving community here after all this since the fort pierce freedive open. Your page was great when seemingly Certain folks had you under control.
No name calling, and no mindless rants, just quiet, thoughtful observations here.
And we floridians have a good saying for you northerners that come down here and bitch: "If you don't like it, go home!". I have no problem with anyone coming from anywhere and enjoying the pleasures I have enjoyed my whole life, and my grandfather, and my great grand father... But if all you are going to do is come in with a high and mighty holier than thou I know more than you attitude, then don't come at all.
And that's all I have to say about that...

www.UrgentCareChiro.com
Treasure Coast's Hometown Chiropractors!
772-343-8511

Closed Thread