Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Old 11-05-2013, 01:40 AM   #1
Jack S

Cressi 5mm XL Tecnica Wetsuit and/or Cressi Comanche 90cm gun w/ reel&line

BOTH SOLD!!!!!

Selling my XL 5mm Cressi Tecnica wetsuit and Cressi Comanche 90cm speargun with reel & line rigged. This was my first open cell wetsuit. It's only been used twice, simply too cold for me. I will eventually upgrade to a 7mm but for now its back to my chest zip scuba suit...

The gun has NEVER BEEN WET. I bought it in hopes of using for schoolies and ideally halibut.

Wetsuit: (ASKING PRICE IS $250 O.B.O.) Awesome camo, very comfortable, and tough knee pads/elbow pads to provide durability.

Speargun: (ASKING PRICE IS $150 O.B.O.) Very accurate! Shot at targets in my backyard and it is spot on at long range. 90cm Euro-style, closed muzzle, single band. Includes Cressi reel, pre-rigged with 2mm, 90kg Beuchat Polyester line (and remainder of line on spool).

Possibly willing to negotiate for trades if you have something I need.

PM if interested in either/both. And as always, happy hunting.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_1.jpg
Views:	835
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	197986   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_3.jpg
Views:	879
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	197987  

Last edited by Jack S; 11-14-2013 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Sold the items for sale
Jack S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:06 AM   #2
jdeirmend

Re: Cressi 5mm XL Tecnica Wetsuit and/or Cressi Comanche 90cm gun w/ reel&line

I'm honestly surprised the suit is too cold for you. I had to cut the chest off my cressi world competition 5mm for it to be cool enough to tolerate, even in 56-58 degree water. When it gets to 54 or below, though, the vest goes on.

I got my suit a size too small (6 ft weigh about 250 got a size 5, that's probably a large, technically should have gotten an XL). The suit is snug, but even with a lot of torn material, it keeps me snug as a bug.

You might have just gotten it a size too big? Even a small amount of flush from a misized suit can make a huge difference. May be worth trying to exchange it.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #3
Jack S

Re: Cressi 5mm XL Tecnica Wetsuit and/or Cressi Comanche 90cm gun w/ reel&line

The suit fits me well, but I was surprised. Last time diving with it was 57-58 degree water and I wasn't even in for two hours. I guess I just run cold?!?! I would rather be too warm with a 7mm I guess
Jack S is offline   Reply With Quote