Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida East Coast Spearfishing

Florida East Coast Spearfishing Let's talk here about spearing on Florida's Atlantic coast. Reports and other issues about this region belong here.

Old 05-17-2004, 09:00 PM   #1
Fishbuster

Send a message via AIM to Fishbuster
"Dive Team"

hey everyone, i just bought everything to go spearfishing and now i need is just to get wet and have a buddy here and there. im asking to assemble a little dive team/network where you can either go on my boat or yours and spear and have a good time. i go out of canaveral alot but will travel to places like ponce to stuart area. dont have many #'s but probably can find a few ridges/ledges. well alittle about myself and my gear, my name is randy sobieraj, im 16(i know its youngs but i am responsible) havea scuba pro accent, 48" ss ab biller, and unsure about reg right now but everything was just serviced. am fairly new to diving, but dont want to dive anything supper deep like 100'+. but before we go on a trip i would like to meet up some time to get to know you only to see if we get along(dont want to go on a trip and dislike someone). well if you are interested you can reply or send me a p.m. well hope this works and will post this on the private trips section.
Fishbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 11:09 PM   #2
OceanEd

Randy:

If you want to meet some people you will always be welcome to join us at a meeting of the Melbourne Beach Hunt Club. We meet the second Monday night of each month and you could come to meet the people and see what you think.

Might be a bit of a drive for you, but we are always looking for enthusiastic hunters.
Old 05-18-2004, 10:57 AM   #3
Bahiano

Fishbuster,
You are like me. Just bought everything including a boat. Still trying to get the Electronics installed. Put me on your list of potential buddies. I am in Boca Raton but also can travel if the plan is good. Maybe we can get together sometime for a dive in Jupiter or Deerfield. If interested, send me a PM.
Old 05-19-2004, 03:44 AM   #4
OceanEd

Bahiano & Fishbuster:

Give me a PM sometime and we will try to get together and get wet.