View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 04:36 AM   #4
pbguy420

Speargun Bluewater HELP

FYSA. I’m 6’ 1” and my pathos 130 inverted roller is not loadable by any of my friends who are any shorter than me without a load assist. I already have to do the trick where you have the wishbone in one hand and grip in the other, force them together while simultaneously moving the butt to your chest pad.

Mind you, it’s an inverted roller so I’m grabbing the wishbone AT the muzzle and it’s way powered up with big bands at a stretch factor of 4 (thanks Pete [emoji6]).

Long story short, that gun in that configuration seems like a pain unless you are tall as hell. You get more bang in a shorter stick with inverted [emoji2373]

My 130 pathos inverted roller isn’t fully tuned yet and it’s outperforming my 4 band gun. I’ve never shot a single conventional roller but I don’t think it will come anywhere near a 4 band gun of the same length. That being said- I tried my 130 as a 3 band conventional gun, WAYYY too much recoil to have decent accuracy when powered up. So again, my rec would be an inverted roller 120-130 powered up good with at least 3 sets of 16mm or, and definitely not as fun in the water - a heavy 4 band gun (not a tube gun) to absorb that recoil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by pbguy420; 06-21-2019 at 04:48 AM.
pbguy420 is offline   Reply With Quote