View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 01:23 AM   #1
Capt Jackspearo
AvK

Kauai Trip: Dive Buds, Charters, Local Info, Contacts None Secret Spots

Aloha,

I will be living in Kauai for a couple months come March.

I am looking specifically for local intel on spearfishing Kauai.

Dive Buds
Charters
Local Info
Local Contacts
None secret good spearfishing spots and spots to stay away from.

[dm me or dive with if willing. I AM asking for general spots, but NOT secret. I'm not an idiot, know how it is and have a strict self policy on respecting others home grounds]

BEER, GAS, and FOOD for the whole crew EVERY TIME on me for anyone willing to either take me out, give me on island contacts, or share general good and not good spearfishing areas to help save me time reef scratching my a** around the whole island.

So if you are local or have speared Kauai in the past your input is invaluable to me.
----------------------------------------

Respect above all. I love hawaii, its culture and locals. I am not a novice, not coming to slaughter fish, disrespect the land or the people. The complete opposite. I'm looking for new friends to share dives, memories, and BBQs with.

My background for info sake: I am an experienced diver (although not pro) I have lived and dove Big I, Maui, Lanai, and Guam to date so familiar with the Island life and diving but Socal is where I live and dive most the year. In short Im extremely comfortable in the water, sketch shore dives or rough water not a problem. I have my FII lev 1, typically hunt in 40-80 feet (comfort zone). Have been diving for a very long time.

Mahalo in advance.