Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Freshwater Shooting

Freshwater Shooting Live inland, away from the ocean? Tell us about freshwater hunting here.

Old 08-24-2015, 03:20 PM   #1
TropicalJeff

Dale Hollow TN Spearing

Anyone else spear this lake? Year is almost over and I've been trying to find new places on the lake. I rather enjoy the clear viz of the lake and just wondering if anyone has had much luck this year.
TropicalJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 12:07 AM   #2
SJ_Spearo

Re: Dale Hollow TN Spearing

I'll be moving out to Clarksville area at the end of December. I'd like to meet up with some spearos from TN and KY. I'm going to be deprived being away from the ocean so I'd like to get some guys to dive with and see what the lakes out there have to offer. I'd like to trailer my boat over to dale hollow in the spring and give it a try. If anyone wants to dive or has some advice, let me know. Thanks!
SJ_Spearo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 04:55 PM   #3
TropicalJeff

Re: Dale Hollow TN Spearing

Wow have not been on this board in a long time. I still spear in Dale Hollow, been having some really good success lately. I know of a few spots that have MONSTER carp, and some catfish. Found weed beds and cliffs, best thing so far for the lake is to find cover and rest on the bottom as long as you can, maybe slowly crawl but nothing drastic.
My email is Jmwalker43@gmail.com I will respond to that quickly.
TropicalJeff is offline   Reply With Quote