Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 12-12-2014, 11:41 PM   #1
redrumintl
Dive.Fish.Surf.Live

Need a Spearfishing partner and Team members- Islamorada or Marathon, FL

Hello,

My name is Daniel I am 25 years old an have recently moved to Lower Mat. I am also the founder and artist of the aquatic lifestyle brand Red Rum International. We are suppliers of diving, fishing and surfing clothing, gear and apparrel.

I am in-search of a spearfishing buddy/partners and also local aquatic sports enthusiasts of the keys to feature in our promotional videos. We at Red Rum will be initiating the filming of content for our promotional videos and youtube channel starting January 2015. We will be incorporating videos of the tropical lifestyle, spearfishing, surfing, fishing, wakeboarding and other aquatic action sports. We are extending the invitation to qualified people to assist us in making these happen. Types of people we are looking for may be enthusiasts of...
Diving, Fishing, Surfing, wakeboarding, kiteboarding, skateboarding, scuba, beach volleyball/soccer, tanning, boogieboarding, paddleboarding, sailing, seaplanes, jetskiing, etc.
Anyone who has access to a boat or other water craft is a plus. In turn-for your help we would hook-up the crew with free Red Rum apparrel and contribute capital towards whatever else we need to make a sucessful day of filming happen. We will feature you, your company or your charter in our promotional video. These videos will be posted to Red Rum social media outlets that have a combined following of over 10,000 viewers. If you would like be apart of this experience or have any pointers or advice for us at all, please contact me on here or via email at redrunclothingintl@gmail.com
Also feel free to checkout our website and other media. www.redrumintl.com
redrumintl is offline   Reply With Quote