Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida East Coast Spearfishing

Florida East Coast Spearfishing Let's talk here about spearing on Florida's Atlantic coast. Reports and other issues about this region belong here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #31
H2O ADDICTION
I care about YOU

Re: Dogsnapper or Schoolmaster?

Andrew - If you ONLY knew what could be coming your way! Keep your eyes open down there in Miami! I won't even waste my time reading your BS anymore - It only took the "mercury" comment to see you have no clue - Go kill another stringer of 9 inch sheepsheads - Hey atleast your safe from the mercury right? Hmmm I have that photo somewhere shall I post it.... Let me look! LOL
Old 08-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #32
AndrewK

Im curious what empty threat this is this time? Back it up out where everyone can see it rather then play your little ducking and dodging game. No wonder half the treasure coast guys cant stand you. I sure as hell cant anymore either.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #33
morey_b
10" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O ADDICTION View Post

...I just couldn't stand to be part of some things (or have them be part of my world) when I KNOW and have sound evidence of things being morally and ethically wrong.

...If people don't know right from wrong and hold at least a small measure of value ethics and morals for "OUR" fisheries I DON'T WANNA BE ON THEIR BOAT - EVER! I stand firm in my values and beliefs - Money, rides, fame and fortune, commercial interest, none of that can sway me. Something to be said for a character of my caliber - Wish I knew more of them - In this day and age folks like me are an endangered specie.
with all that talk of morals and ethics you would have thought a guy like you might have returned a lost speargun to its rightful owner... guess morals and ethics mean different things to different people.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:59 PM   #34
AndrewK

Quote:
Andrew - If you ONLY knew what could be coming your way! Keep your eyes open down there in Miami! I won't even waste my time reading your BS anymore - It only took the "mercury" comment to see you have no clue - Go kill another stringer of 9 inch sheepsheads - Hey atleast your safe from the mercury right? Hmmm I have that photo somewhere shall I post it.... Let me look! LOL
Please do post it if you have it. I owned up to my trigger happy mistake a long time ago, and Ill gladly own up to it again. Now why dont you see if you can go about getting morey's gun back to him before you preach about morals and ethics again?
Old 08-06-2012, 03:59 PM   #35
H2O ADDICTION
I care about YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by morey_b View Post
I heard that him and his buddy found my gun after I lost it a few weeks back but they decided to keep it for themselves. Even after hearing my description of it and confirming it was mine. That's pretty shitty.
I tried to get it back for you - even against my better judgement (As I despise most of your friends) - Never had a prob with you though - Atleast you were respectful - But I see I do now.... Your gun is in Greece shooting mullet now - Sorry the guy was just an acquaintance really. I EVEN tried offering him money.... Just so you know (and I'm a poor sumbitch these days). There are people who know of this - Just that they don't waste their time on here and WILL not get involved in pissing matches. I will - Obviously. The so called aquaintance now hates me too - Because I told him he was a complete ass for not giving it up - he doesn't even spearfish. So much for me trying to be cool to anyone from that group at all. I lose on both ends - But in the end maybe I really gained right? I sure see it that way...

Sorry for your loss - I TRIED!

Last edited by H2O ADDICTION; 08-06-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #36
H2O ADDICTION
I care about YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewK View Post
Please do post it if you have it. I owned up to my trigger happy mistake a long time ago, and Ill gladly own up to it again. Now why dont you see if you can go about getting morey's gun back to him before you preach about morals and ethics again?
I'm gonna frame that pic. Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander correct? But you know I'm not that low.... But yeah it's on several hard drives. Now did you get the story on the gun now? Feelin' a lil salty are we? Sheesh - SEE THE FOREST - ITS RIGHT THEIR SMACK DAB IN YOUR FACE WITH ALL THEM TREES!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #37
morey_b
10" Member

Quote:
I tried to get it back for you - even against my better judgement - Never had a prob with you - But I see I do now.... Your gun is in Greece shooting mullet now - Sorry the guy was just an acquaintance really. I EVEN tried offering him money.... Just so you know. And there are people who know of this - Just they don't waste their time on here. The so called aquaintance now hates me too - Because I told him he was a complete ass for not giving it up - he doesn't even spearfish. So much for me trying to be cool to anyone from that group at all. I lose on both ends - But in the end maybe I really gained right? I sure see it that way...

Sorry for your loss - I TRIED!
It is what it is... Any chance you would share the name and contact details of this acquaintance? I'd like to speak with him and confirm if it was indeed my gun. Ive written it off but for peace of mind would still like to know.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #38
Oscar Garcia
Spearing life!!

[quote=H2O ADDICTION;1695658][quote=Hank49;1695610]

You can only get away with shit if your "in the club" - they call it the good ol' boys club around here.... God forbid if you're fresh from the great white north, or a Cuban, or Hispanic, or just not from Florida - Even when you are doing right - You'll be trashed if you get in their way.

These Good Ol'boy you speak of welcomed me and I'm Hispanic!! So you can just throw that out the window. It was pretty shitty of you to let your friend take Will's gun like that. You say your an honest guy but you know dang well that was he's gun. So go ahead and make yourself look good for them kids in your daycare I mean Group and the only reason you ''Enjoy'' kayaking it's not because you ''enjoy'' it. the reason is no one likes you!!
Old 08-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #39
H2O ADDICTION
I care about YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewK View Post
Im curious what empty threat this is this time? Back it up out where everyone can see it rather then play your little ducking and dodging game. No wonder half the treasure coast guys cant stand you. I sure as hell cant anymore either.
I get around - Many people confide in me - I hear shit - Lots of shit - Despite of what YOU think I have friends - Many friends - Unfortunately most of them remain silent for fear of shit like this happening to them. Yeah they are afraid of losing rides and stuff. Me I don't care. I am a mans man, not a two faced puss looking for someones favor. I make my own bed and I sleep in it - Well might I add.

I have said 1000 times before "people love me or people hate me" - Seems a 50/50 thing - And yeah half the TCSD's DID hate me... What else is new. Half of them are gone too - and we are working on eliminating more. Some actually "come around" at some point too. A club of 15-20 well rounded and like minded individuals is much more appealing than 150 idiots who can't get along because of their personal motivations and indifference.

I am smarter than your average bear Boo Boo - Someday you'll see the light as well - And hopefully you'll become more like me. The world needs more people who DO THE RIGHT THING - I'm not a sellout.

Last edited by H2O ADDICTION; 08-06-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:26 PM   #40
H2O ADDICTION
I care about YOU

[quote=Oscar Garcia;1695677][quote=H2O ADDICTION;1695658]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank49 View Post

You can only get away with shit if your "in the club" - they call it the good ol' boys club around here.... God forbid if you're fresh from the great white north, or a Cuban, or Hispanic, or just not from Florida - Even when you are doing right - You'll be trashed if you get in their way.

These Good Ol'boy you speak of welcomed me and I'm Hispanic!! So you can just throw that out the window. It was pretty shitty of you to let your friend take Will's gun like that. You say your an honest guy but you know dang well that was he's gun. So go ahead and make yourself look good for them kids in your daycare I mean Group and the only reason you ''Enjoy'' kayaking it's not because you ''enjoy'' it. the reason is no one likes you!!
Hispanic? You don't speak a lick of Spanish Oscar - You are an AMERICAN right? Where is your heritage? On your tattoos? In a bathtub in the front lawn? Don't **** with me Holmes. I have dirt on you too. Want to see it? You will get nowhere screwing with me. You sure act like what could be construed by some as typical Hispanic behavior by ganging up with the bunch and kicking me when I'm down - But yet your respect, love life, and morals prove otherwise. I respect Hispanic morals and values that are TRULY Hispanic. Such as the sanctity of a Hispanic marriage. The raising of their children. The concept of the Quinceañera and more. But YOU would not know about that shit would you?

I'd be damn proud of my heritage if I was you - I'd atleast know the language!!! But as a white male I have LOST my identity. You are typical of many cheeseburger fed born in the USA young Hispanic males. Shame on you. It's human nature to identify with like individuals. Your white Oscar - Face it... Even if your blood or skin says otherwise. Don't get mad.... Think about it. Your mama is white right? So really are you Hispanic? - Or because your mixed do you get to pick and choose what is best for the moment? HMMMM? I thought so.... If you were a black man the "other brothers" would call you an "Uncle Tom" - Look it up why don't you. How do I know about this stuff? I AM CULTURED - I'VE BEEN AROUND - MY FAMILY IS MASSIVELY MULTI-CULTURAL!

Get a clue already - really... How sad.

I bet if your back was still wet and you reeked of chile' you'd have been treated differently. Infact I KNOW it Oscar. I'm no dummy as I said before - Age, time, many life experiences trumps 30 years of ignorance.

Last edited by H2O ADDICTION; 08-06-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #41
Oscar Garcia
Spearing life!!

And you say their the racist one do you see what you just wrote and I do speak a little Spanish!! You are nothing but a little bitch and what do you have on me. You have nothing and you know you have nothing and I'm not a little that will hide behind a keyboard like you. If you want to meet up we can you have my number! I'll be waiting on that call I doubt you will!
Old 08-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #42
B Lang

Damn you have dirt on everyone here. What is the dirt you have on me? I am interested, don't threaten me with it, just put it out there.

The fact is there is a good old boy system here, this is a small diving community, we have our squabbles within the community but we all respect each other. A bunch of FL boys are going to clash with a northerner,that's just Cracker nature. Rather than go with the flow and establish yourself as a capable diver the old fashioned way, you ran off at the mouth about how good you are and everything you were capable of. I learned a long time ago that if I knew someone was more knowledgable about something I shut up and LISTENED. Dirt Please.

Last edited by B Lang; 08-06-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:49 PM   #43
Oscar Garcia
Spearing life!!

B Lang he has nothing on no one. you see how he dletes things after he post them.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:49 PM   #44
H2O ADDICTION
I care about YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Lang View Post
Damn you have dirt on everyone here. What is the dirt you have on me? I am interested, don't threaten me with it, just put it out there.
Actually not a Damn thing Brandon - Not a damn thing. Nor am I looking. Maybe if you stay on top of the "band wagon" it will become apparent at some point. But really - I have NO beef with ANYONE here - (but I am getting on real quick) Just trying to bring some reasoning and understanding to this whole stupid mess.

Last edited by H2O ADDICTION; 08-06-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #45
H2O ADDICTION
I care about YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Garcia View Post
Why did you delete the racist shit ****er? Oh yea, trying to make yourself look like the innocent one here?
WTF are YOU trying to do? I never DELETED a damn thing and I never WOULD say that word asshole - NEVER!!!!

Typical of the people like you.... Yeah lets pull out the race card now.... Sorry that shit don't fly with me...... Holmes. Go vote for Obama - He like shit like that. It works... FOR YOU! How fecking immature and racist can one get. What an ass!

Oh and your welcome for the 100 bucks to help you take the Fii class (fill your tank dick). Can you make it to 66 feet without panicking now? Hahaha can you? LOL! What a mistake - That money was MEANT for people having a rough time! (I took you at your word) Not driving monster trucks to work you idiot! Made me feel really stupid handing that DONATED money over to your greedy ass.
Closed Thread