Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > Diving Safety, Accidents and Incidents

Diving Safety, Accidents and Incidents Post here to discuss accidents, incidents, ideas, gear, or anything else to improve spearfishing safety. Memorials and condolences threads should be placed in that separate forum.

Old 05-07-2022, 03:27 PM   #1
Tewills
D'ocean's my refrigerator

Freediver Recovery Vest - For Sale

Freediver Recovery Vest - Brand new for free diving, spearfishing & big wave surfing

I have a new/unused Freediver Recovery Vest (Terry Maas). These are extremely hard to come by anymore, and still warranty supported through 2025. If you value your life in this very dangerous sort, here’s the appropriate insurance policy. Get the safety vest that SEALs and Special Forces around the world trust. Here’s a link to it for all the details, photos, etc. It would also come with 23 CO2 canisters (that would be about $150).

http://www.oceanicss.comGreetings water people!

https://neptonics.com/terry-maas-fre...recovery-vest/

Selling for $1200 o.b.o. Would be open to trade/bartering for similar value guitars or firearms. Don’t need any spearfishing equipment - if you could only see my basement. Lol.