Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > Diving Safety, Accidents and Incidents

Diving Safety, Accidents and Incidents Post here to discuss accidents, incidents, ideas, gear, or anything else to improve spearfishing safety. Memorials and condolences threads should be placed in that separate forum.

Old 04-22-2022, 03:52 AM   #1
PigStikr
The Stalker

Vax Ends Pro Freediver Florian Dagoury Career?

Florian Dagoury's career may be over after getting the Vax.

A Staggering Number of Athletes Collapsed This Past Year. An updated report by Good Sciencing, a team of investigators, news editors, journalists and “truth seekers,” has detailed 890 cardiac arrests and other serious issues among athletes, including 579 deaths.

Average age is just 23.

Florian Dagoury, myocarditis and pericarditis after Vax
Old 04-22-2022, 02:23 PM   #2
sacha58

Re: Vax Ends Pro Freediver Florian Dagoury Career?

"good sciencing" I do not think it is on the index of Medical or Scientific magazines.
"The overall estimated incidence of myocarditis within 42 days after the receipt of the first dose per 100,000 vaccinated persons was 2.13 cases " from https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110737

www.c4carbon.com
www.palmbeachfreedivers.com
www.flfreedivers.com
www.polosub.com

sacha58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 07:33 PM   #3
PigStikr
The Stalker

Thank you for that input Sacha. Please allow me to explain the numbers.

Strangely, per your article, the most severely affected group?
' The highest incidence of myocarditis (10.69 cases per 100,000 persons; 95% CI, 6.93 to 14.46) was reported in male patients between the ages of 16 and 29 years.'
That would be around .01%. That is for one jab, however, and people can experience myocarditis after 3 or 4 jabs. Thus the number rises to at least .03%.
Now according to the CDC, a staggering 95% of patients having severe covid had at least one comorbidity.
Comorbidity
The expected value for Covid deaths at that age group is .01%. Thus you would expect healthy adults, particularly athletes at the peak of their performance, to have .01% X 5% = 0.005%, almost zero.
Yet we see almost almost 800 world class athletes getting dragged off the field, and lots of them dead.
'In fact, 500% more soccer players in the EU are dropping dead from heart attacks than just one year ago.'
Keep in mind that this is voluntary VAERS reporting, and at most 10% of cases are reported. Thus the actual number would be around 8000, and possibly 10 times that.
Ask yourself if you would prefer risking your career and even death via myocarditis vs. a 1 in 20,000 chance of dying from covid?
Old 04-23-2022, 01:30 PM   #4
sacha58

Tell me what is the verifiable and reliable source of your numbers ( the hundreds of athletes dragged of the field dead ) .https://data.cdc.gov/widgets/9bhg-hc..._redirect=true
check these numbers instead.

BTW If you are an MD, as I am, we can continue this chat privately, otherwise, it will end here. I have no interest in No vax delusional ideas coming from unreliable sources.. And I am in deep disagreement with those colleagues that underconsider covid's severity.

www.c4carbon.com
www.flfreedivers.com
www.polosub.com

Last edited by sacha58; 04-23-2022 at 01:40 PM.
Old 04-23-2022, 05:35 PM   #5
North Star
Max

Another Doctor sold out to the CDC, WHO, and Big Pharma. Remind me to never come to you for medical treatment. There are none so blind as the willfully blind.

Perhaps you need to spend some time listening to Physicians far more qualified than you are - Doctors like Dr. Peter McCullough, De Robert Malone, Dr Pierre Kory, and many others - who are telling the truth about the Covid killer vaccination.

Have you ever bothered to compare the VAERS data on the adverse effects of the Covid-19 vax verses all the other vaccinations combined?

Only fake doctors can defend this vaccination in the face of such overwhelming evidence.
Old 04-23-2022, 06:16 PM   #6
sacha58

Right, I will not treat you , Northstar, i'm your age, moreless and happily retired. BTW , as a consequence i do not need to sell myself. I am out of this discussion.

www.c4carbon.com
www.flfreedivers.com
www.polosub.com

Old 04-23-2022, 07:54 PM   #7
PigStikr
The Stalker

Hey Sacha,

Wish you all the best, good spearing, and if I ever get out there will buy you a beer.

Pigstikr
Old 04-23-2022, 11:43 PM   #8
sacha58

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigStikr View Post
Hey Sacha,

Wish you all the best, good spearing, and if I ever get out there will buy you a beer.

Pigstikr
That is how it is done, spearos might dissent on many things , but a beer is reciprocal

www.c4carbon.com
www.flfreedivers.com
www.polosub.com

Old 06-24-2022, 04:26 AM   #9
PigStikr
The Stalker

Looks like the more research is done, the side effects of the VAX appear to be more diverse and serious than myocarditis. One example is the resurgence of monkeypox:

'...viruses other than SARS-CoV-2 are now “rearing their heads in new and unusual ways.” Influenza, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), adenovirus, tuberculosis and monkeypox have all “spiked and exhibited strange behaviors in recent months,” CNBC notes.

No mention is made, however, of the fact that the COVID jab has been linked to vaccine-acquired immunodeficiency (lowered immune function), rendering you more susceptible to infections and chronic diseases of all kinds, including autoimmune diseases. MIT research scientist Stephanie Seneff explains the mechanisms for this in “COVID Vaccines and Neurodegenerative Disease.”

The COVID jab has also been shown to activate latent viruses, including hepatitis C, cytomegalovirus, varicella-zoster and herpes viruses. Not surprisingly, Moderna is now working on a new vaccine for “latent cytomegalovirus prevention.”'

'Amputations of arms, legs, fingers and toes — consequences of post-jab blood clots — are also being written off as something else.'

'Spikes in blood clots and strokes, meanwhile, are being blamed on smoking, pregnancy and contraceptives,38 even though blood clots and strokes are among the most common side effects of the COVID jab'

The VAX, Sudden Adult Death, and Monkeypox

The article doesn't even mention another tragic and widespread effect of the covid lockdowns - drastic increases in suicides and drug overdose among the young.