Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 12-11-2014, 02:37 PM   #1
B Lang

Is Spearboard photo policy outdated

Just curious as to what others thought now that social media mainly Instagram have become so popular and out in the open. I know just a few years ago the pictures here were used as ammo against us. Now I can log on IG and find pictures showing nowhere near enough people in the pictures with piles of bugs or fish in seconds. Again just curious being this was a topic that 5-10 years ago caused so much debate and conflict.
B Lang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:38 PM   #2
Kraken
I am the sea

Re: Is Spearboard photo policy outdated

I think the policy could definitely be looked at and possibly revised as long as it doesn't invite people to post obviously illegal dock of death shots. It's actually a relief to log on here and see legal stringers rather than all the bull shit I see on Instagram. I think people have gotten away from posting photos and reports here though so it might be nice to make a few revisions to encourage more pics and reports.

Spearheads Spearfishing Episodes!
http://www.youtube.com/spearheadstv
Kraken is offline   Reply With Quote